No announcement yet.

Aliens: Would you rather not know?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliens: Would you rather not know?

I mean, if they exist, would you rather stay in this great bubble and continue to live your day to day life. How would alien confirmation affect you? Would it give you a great sense of purpose and understanding?

Do you think you could continue to do all the things that you do and live the life that you live, knowing that there are other civilisations out there in the far reaches of space. Could you get out of bed in the early morning and put on your work clothes, drive the motorway and do your 9-5.

Would you play ball with the system, or would you say **** it, I want to know how these alien cats play ball.

I wanna know if they are good to eat and can we farm them?

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
      I wanna know if they are good to eat and can we farm them?
      What if we're good to eat?

Omarinbox ribs.

Comment

Believe me there's only one part thats good to eat.

My protein shake is very nutritious!

Comment

I want them to make contact tomorrow.

I don't even care if it's to announce that they're going to liquidize us and feed us as some sort of fuel into the heart of the Mothership.

Just make some sort of motherfuckin' contact, because I get off on Theologians waxing lyrical.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
            I want them to make contact tomorrow.

I don't even care if it's to announce that they're going to liquidize us and feed us as some sort of fuel into the heart of the Mothership.

Just make some sort of motherfuckin' contact, because I get off on Theologians waxing lyrical.
            Same, more life out there for me gives me more purpose, maybe we can figure out the meaning of everything. Or maybe they're just as clueless as we are, maybe they're just checking up on their zoo, because they're so mind numbingly bored, or maybe they really are us from the future and are conducting their school history lessons up close and personal

Comment

i'd rather know.

i wonder what sex would an alien be like?

imagine if they have enough hands and lips to suck my ****, blow in my ear, pet my head, spank my butt, lick my balls, massage my feet while sucking my dick.

i'd probably end up leaving my wife.

Comment

If you're in need of a good laugh, then a series called 'Ancient Aliens' has just ended it's run, and it's a goldmine in terms of the Lulz.

Comment

No way, I pray Aliens never find us. We won't be building technology to travel to any of them any time soon. If they could make it here, they would have the ability to do any and everything they wanted and we would be like cavemen compared to them. It wouldn't end well.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                    If you're in need of a good laugh, then a series called 'Ancient Aliens' has just ended it's run, and it's a goldmine in terms of the Lulz.
                    I'll try track it down, ridiculous is it?

Comment

Working...
                    X