Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAC'S success mentally raping PBF's fragile psyche

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd doesnt go out there and KO bigger guys..boring..8 out of 10 fights floyd will go to the score cards..

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
      floyd doesnt go out there and KO bigger guys..boring..8 out of 10 fights floyd will go to the score cards..
      Didnt you just say in another thread you werent going to comment on Floyd/Manny til the fight was signed?

Comment

if anyone has earned the title as the "face" of boxing, it's manny pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
          Pac is asking for 60%

its not like PBF isnt doing that either...............their flexing.and posturing...................bgut believe me if this fight doent push through...........PBF's legacy is gonna take a major hit...........again

Comment

Originally posted by Main Event View Post
            So you wont respect him if he beats a man that lots of people on this site are calling a top 25 fighter of all time just because hes a dick?
            dude said we would respect his skill not him as a person. just like mayweather. you don't listen carefully just ready to say something stupid.

Comment

You sound angry
              how can you hear me?

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
                dude said we would respect his skill not him as a person. just like mayweather. you don't listen carefully just ready to say something stupid.
                You mean read carefully not listen carefully? You just made youself look stupid

"AND YES EVEN IF HE BEATS MANNY HE WONT GET MUCH RESPECT BECAUSE OF HIS PERSONALITY"

Like i said you wont give him respect for the win just because you think hes a dick

Comment

You mean read carefully not listen carefully? You just made youself look stupid

"AND YES EVEN IF HE BEATS MANNY HE WONT GET MUCH RESPECT BECAUSE OF HIS PERSONALITY"

Like i said you wont give him respect for the win just because you think hes a dick
                  lol total self ownage!

read above post you f*&^&% idiot! LMFAO & ROFL!

Comment

The stans are hurting worse,

look at Al Haymon aka Bernie Madoff.

Still up to his old tricks of getting owned, and then putting people ignore.

Comment

i think MP's recent successes has done way more harm to PBF's father than PBF himself...

imagine if & when manny pacquiao beats PBF...

Comment

Working...
                      X