No announcement yet.

George P Bush 2018 the first hispanic president

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
    china has been supplying arms and money to africa since chairman mao's days.

what has it gotten them?

they take chinese money and weapons , say thank you and that's about it.
    It has gotten them resources. Chinese firms in drilling Oil and mining and in many African countries now, From West Africa to East Africa. Most African leaders said they liked doing business with China instead of American and the EU. They give China resources for infrastructure

Comment

Originally posted by RingTech01 View Post
      America putting an embargo on China. Come on, thats laughable. Both countries depend on eachother. Supplying opposing countries hasn't always been successful.
      yes. where would the u.s. get it's supply of cheap products.

people will revolt if we couldn't get our remote controls and shoes from china.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dice View Post
        It has gotten them resources. Chinese firms in drilling Oil and mining and in many African countries now, From West Africa to East Africa. Most African leaders said they liked doing business with China instead of American and the EU. They give China resources for infrastructure
        business is business.

china's military strength and political power is quite overstated.

they are a growing ecomonic power though which is very worrisome.

Comment

Tua, you have gone out on one of your tangents again homie. We are very dependent on China, and they are very dependent on us, we both need one another. Also this isn't Iran we are talking about, we basically neglected taiwan, which we used to view as the legitimate China, and now see mainland China as legitimate. China has the 3rd most powerful military.

Comment

It's not as simple as those products being cheap. Almost nothing is made in America anymore. I don't know the exact trade deficit, but I know it's high. America and China need one another. There won't be an embargo on China.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Tua, you have gone out on one of your tangents again homie. We are very dependent on China, and they are very dependent on us, we both need one another. Also this isn't Iran we are talking about, we basically neglected taiwan, which we used to view as the legitimate China, and now see mainland China as legitimate. China has the 3rd most powerful military.
              china needs us more than we need them.

china does not have the 3rd most powerful military.

a lot of their weapons are out of date and not up to even russian standards which for the most part is several years behind the west.

chinese military is large and powerful but it's a land based regional power. it's air force and navy is numerically large but not capable.

i doubt china could conquer taiwan at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by RingTech01 View Post
                It's not as simple as those products being cheap. Almost nothing is made in America anymore. I don't know the exact trade deficit, but I know it's high. America and China need one another. There won't be an embargo on China.
                i know there won't be.

too many people making money doing business with china.

wishful thinking on my part.

the u.s. never looks ahead strategically.

by the time our government sees china as a threat , they'll already be a threat.

Comment

Working...
                X