Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who took on more challenges in their career, JMM or Mayweather Jr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say JMM did, cuz his dumbass fought mayweather

Comment

JMM took on bigger challenges, Mayweather took on more challenges.

Comment

jmm's biggest challenge was chris john

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          Very true, Hatton had Collazo and Mayweather right where he wanted them, Just that he couldn't capitalize.
          right, and with the beating may gave hatton...Hatton was no longer the same 140 fighter pre May that he was post May.

so hatton was no longer dangerous at 140 when he fought pac like he was before facing may.

im tired of idiots coming with this dumb angle..."oh, hatton was undefeated at 140 and pac fought him at one 140"

who gives a ****. hatton was crushed as a fighter even when he fought Malinaggi. just look at how poor his performance was against Malinaggi

Hatton was nothing more than Bait when he fought Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
            I'd say JMM did, cuz his dumbass fought mayweather

LMAO

/thread

Comment

It's not debatable,as a matter of fact it's almost downright disrespectable to compare them on a level of courage!!Marquez is head & shoulders above floyd in that department!!

Comment

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
                who gives a ****. hatton was crushed as a fighter even when he fought Malinaggi. just look at how poor his performance was against Malinaggi
                Hatton beat the **** out of Malignaggi.

Comment

Whole career? IMO, Pbf because Jmm seems to have a high risk low reward type of fighter back then. He could not get the fights not that he does not want it.

Currently, Jmm because Pbf does not take risky fights now that he is on top. I do not know if Jmm will also act that way if the roles are reversed.

Other fighters that I know that take chances when they don't have to... Cotto, he will always have my respect on taking in all comers.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                    Hatton beat the **** out of Malignaggi.

how long did it take him? did he KO Malinaggi? NO.

the Hatton Pre May would have KO'd Malinaggi in 4. maybe sooner

Comment

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
                      how long did it take him? did he KO Malinaggi? NO.

the Hatton Pre May would have KO'd Malinaggi in 4. maybe sooner
                      No he wouldn't you don't know what the **** you're talking about. All Hatton is KO'ing is a shot Castillo, that is all Hatton KOs.

Comment

Working...
                      X