Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll say this... If PacMan has to take the blood tests, so does Andre Ward...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll say this... If PacMan has to take the blood tests, so does Andre Ward...

Andre Ward works hand in hand with Victor Conte.... and not just once, but he has worked with this convicted felon for a while....

I think that Pac should take the test, but IF he does, Andre Ward should be mandated to take it also....

Thats all that I needed to say....

relax, the only PEDs or Performance Enhancing Drugs that blood test for is HGH which has been shown to decrease your stamina when HGH levels are up to 100 times normal level be it because of injection of artifical HGH or an overproduction of the natural HGH produce in the body, in fact when one is treated and stop using HGH or are put through medical treatment that decreases their HGH level to "normal level for an average man", their stamina or endurance improves
    logically, then athletes who use inject or use artificial/supplemental HGH far beyond normal levels could actually hurt their physical activity tolerance and actually hurt their athletic performance
    thus you have to ask yourself.. did i just get robbed off the fight of the century by a known ducker who masquerade as a drug crusader because of some measly DRUG i know pac can't have use since he's a freak of nature in the ring? you can see mayweather doesn't want this fight at all
    here have a read at this to see the proof of everything i am saying about HGH by "annals of medicine" which is an organization establish in 1927 by the american college of physicians

http://www.annals.org/content/148/10/747.long

everything ive said above is further backed by danish institute of sports medicine who found that cyclist of good health and endurance and they need that to ride and finish 110 mile per day races like tour de france, were unable to complete accustomed cycling task( riding up mountains nonstop when they usually can) after they were injected with HGH
    they have come to the logical conclusion that HGH does gasses you

proof of what i said above is found in the british journal of sports medicine at this link here http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...v037p00100.pdf

you can put down your pitchfork now

*******S EMAIL THIS TO DAN RAFAEL

post it all over the espn boxing section if you dont have his email

he needs to read this and call may's BS ducking out

da truth shall be given to the masses

Comment

I agree 100%.

The hell is Ward doing working with Conte?!

Comment

I agree, I felt it was a double standard that some who were just so obnoxious with Pac taking it didn't give a damn about Ward working with Conte. But, people have their biased ways so it is whatever.

And, in Ward defense he has stopped working with Conte. However, Eddie Chambers I think still works with him.

Also people are high on Dirrell but Saurland wanted Dirrell to take a steroid test right after the AA fight. And, Dirrell and his team refused. But, he has the same fans who say if you have nothing to worry about take the test.

It just a lot of double standards going around.
        Last edited by jrosales13; 05-07-2010, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          I agree 100%.

The hell is Ward doing working with Conte?!
          Getting the best **** out there.

Comment

Working...
          X