Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I'll FIght Lopez But Not In Puerto Rico", - Steve Luevano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the hype job was getting his ass whooped by a bum and now he wants a title holder at 126 to come to his hometown to fight him... LMFAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      JuanMa is only slightly more well known than Luevano, you can be a good poster usually but when it comes to Rican fightersit can be hard for me to take you seriously. You are proposing one set of rules for Rican fighters and different rules for everyone else. It is customary for the challenger unless he is known by everyone around the world to travel to the defending champion's home and take the title. JuanMa is not that notable yet for him to insist that defending champions come to him.
      Juanma slightly more known? Lets get real here.

Nobody knows who the **** Luevano is.

What set of rules? Didnt Cotto went to vegas to defend against Margarito?

Juanma is well known enough to give Luevano his biggest Pay day to date and by far and thats more than enough for Luevano to take his ass to PR and fight.

Juanma aint a big star yet, but Compare to the Luevano's, Rojas, Caballero's of the world he is the one bring in the money no doubt!!!!

No, if you were talking about Izzy, Rafa John,ect,ect,ect you might had a point , but Luevano? Naa!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
        anyway this sucks cos hes suppose to be fighting caba!! but arum doesnt have the faith I have on juanma!
        Chicanita ran out of here faster than you can say his name. LOL. This dude is ricans this, ricans that, but when faced with a knowledgeable questions, just comes out blank, no smart answer to come back with. The only thing he says is rican this and ricans that in every single threat. Dude you need to get some new stuff, or some new knowledge on boxing, this is getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          Here comes Lady gaga, to gargle some mexican balls like always!!!

He never goes anywhere, Juanma won his title in Jersey and have defended in Vegas.

Luevano just wants to ***** out. He protects that title with a passion.

And the date is set for a HBO fight in PR, thats why it has to be in PR and because nobody knows who the **** Luevano is. This would be his biggest pay day.

And yes Santiago spanked that ass!!!!!
          Exactly bro. This Luevano guy is an *d*ot. He couldn't sell a fight if it was in his own house. Plus, JML ain't gonna need the judges to decide who won.

This is how it's gonna go, Luevano will wake up in PR and sleep on the canvas in Puerto Rico

Comment

Juanma slightly more known? Lets get real here.

Nobody knows who the **** Luevano is.

What set of rules? Didnt Cotto went to vegas to defend against Margarito?

Juanma is well known enough to give Luevano his biggest Pay day to date and by far and thats more than enough for Luevano to take his ass to PR and fight.

Juanma aint a big star yet, but Compare to the Luevano's, Rojas, Caballero's of the world he is the one bring in the money no doubt!!!!

No, if you were talking about Izzy, Rafa John,ect,ect,ect you might had a point , but Luevano? Naa!!!
            Is it possible that because you follow all of the top Rican fighters with so much zeal and talk with so many others who also do, that you are presuming that everyone else is as familiar with him as you and others you converse with are? Thus overestimating his popularity?
            He is still relatively obscure at this point. I would have no problem with them fighting in neutral territory like Cotto did for Marg. That was a classy thing to do and he probably could have gotten the fight in PR if he wanted, but JuanMa is nowhere near as well known as Cotto.

Comment

Is it possible that because you follow all of the top Rican fighters with so much zeal and talk with so many others who also do, that you are presuming that everyone else is as familiar with him as you and others you converse with are? Thus overestimating his popularity?
              He is still relatively obscure at this point. I would have no problem with them fighting in neutral territory like Cotto did for Marg. That was a classy thing to do and he probably could have gotten the fight in PR if he wanted, but JuanMa is nowhere near as well known as Cotto.
              1. 2 PPVs headline, and 1 HBO healined and his second HBO headline on January 23rd.
              He is way better known than Luevano in the boxing world and to the casual fan.

2.Cotto-Margarito is not neutral grounds, thats like saying Jersey is neutral grounds. And its not.

3.Didnt I said he aint no big star? I said compare to the Luevanos and Caballeros of the world he is more known and he is the one bringing the money.

Comment

1. 2 PPVs headline, and 1 HBO healined and his second HBO headline on January 23rd.
                He is way better known than Luevano in the boxing world and to the casual fan.

2.Cotto-Margarito is not neutral grounds, thats like saying Jersey is neutral grounds. And its not.

3.Didnt I said he aint no big star? I said compare to the Luevanos and Caballeros of the world he is more known and he is the one bringing the money.
                It was just a question for you to objectively ponder, but you are entitled to you opinion here. If I was Luevano, I wouldn't take it in PR because he has a dull style and is looking for a UD. I consider anything outside one's home state or country neutral enough for me.

Comment

It was just a question for you to objectively ponder, but you are entitled to you opinion here. If I was Luevano, I wouldn't take it in PR because he has a dull style and is looking for a UD. I consider anything outside one's home state or country neutral enough for me.
                  You're such a d*mb@ss, there's no other place that will watch these two fight outside of f**kin' PR.

It's bad enough that nobody really knows 'em outside of the hardcore community and atleast JML has some sort of a fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by BOX-A-LOT View Post
                    You're such a d*mb@ss, there's no other place that will watch these two fight outside of f**kin' PR.

It's bad enough that nobody really knows 'em outside of the hardcore community and atleast JML has some sort of a fanbase.
                    Which is why the purse difference would not be large enough to warrant the sizable risk on Luevano's part.

Comment

• Originally posted by PoetryInMotion View Post
                      I dont blame Luevano. Hope the money doesnt make him change his mind. He gets robbed in Puerto Rico.
                      Not only that, there won't be any State Commissions to get that ****in talentless hype job Juanma to wrap his hands legally.

If Lueveno had half a brain, he'd get the fight in the states and get his people to moderate this fight 360 degrees. I wouldn't trust Arum's fat greasy jewish ass for **** lol. Get your own people involved, along with any State Commissions.

Comment

Working...
                      X