Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets say you are over your girls house

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would hope it was hers, cause I don't flush for no other guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      There is only one thing I can think of doing that might cause you to gag and vomit, but after I would softly stroke your hair while I cuddle you and tell you its ok and that it takes some practice I mean I can always rub one out into the toilet in anycase.
      I like how you pretend **** rape is something to joke about when its obvious that rape is a crime and considered to be serious business by the authorities.

You wouldn't be so cavalier about this if JAMAL had you pinned up against the shower wall forcing himself into your body with no regard for your feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        There is only one thing I can think of doing that might cause you to gag and vomit, but after I would softly stroke your hair while I cuddle you and tell you its ok and that it takes some practice I mean I can always rub one out into the toilet in anycase.
        i think i just fell in love

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
          I like how you pretend **** rape is something to joke about when its obvious that rape is a crime and considered to be serious business by the authorities.

You wouldn't be so cavalier about this if JAMAL had you pinned up against the shower wall forcing himself into your body with no regard for your feelings.
          Man i did 2 years in the prison...it is funny cause only b1tch boys get raped,..no man can take another mans manhood unless he is a b1tch to begin with..so if you get rapped you deserve it...by your post you seem like the type that would get raped

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            I think you need to up your standerds a bit larry
            i think he just did

Comment

I would be grossed out.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post

Man i did 2 years in the prison...it is funny cause only b1tch boys get raped,..no man can take another mans manhood unless he is a b1tch to begin with..so if you get rapped you deserve it...by your post you seem like the type that would get raped
                So wait, here you said you did 2 years in prison. First it was 4 years then no years and then 2 years and then it was all just a lie. You have a fascination with prison rape. Sick people.
                Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Just pee on it and dont flush larry.

she will think she forgot to flush the next day

Comment

Did you think girls didn't poop or...?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

So wait, here you said you did 2 years in prison. First it was 4 years then no years and then 2 years and then it was all just a lie. You have a fascination with prison rape. Sick people.
                      hes a fraud and a bull****ter, hence why hes now copying other posters profile and used alts in the past
                      Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X