Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with these white guy-asian girl couples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never been with an asian chick but im really interested in getting with one, see what its all about

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      I've never been with an asian chick but im really interested in getting with one, see what its all about
      A lot of them are some crazy b1tches...wait that's just chicks in general. Nevermind. Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        It's actually becoming more common. I know quite a bit with black girls or have dated black girls.
        im good friends with quite a few model black gals but would not hit. i put them in the friend zone.

Comment

• pretty boy32 and larryx
          interraicial sex
          whos next

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            im good friends with quite a few model black gals but would not hit. i put them in the friend zone.
            Send pics...maybe they're worthy of a :wank:

Comment

• I've read all the comments in this thread and i find some down right HILARIOUS. I dont know where you guys are from but i see interracial couples from all ethnicities daily. Also, to those who say Asian women don't date blacks .....My WIFE is Japanese and I have a Half Japanese Daughter. Btw...A lot of black women used to hate on myself and my wife out in public for the longest time too. I used to get ****ed up looks, and these b1tches would mumble **** under their breath. It was never any other race BUT black women hating. Bitter as hell.
              Last edited by CineScape; 12-12-2012, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CineScape View Post
                I've read all the comments in this thread and i find some down right HILARIOUS. I dont know where you guys are from but i see interracial couples from all ethnicities daily. Also, to those who say Asian women don't date blacks .....My WIFE is Japanese and I have a Half Japanese Daughter. Btw...A lot of black women used to hate on myself and my wife out in public for the longest time too. I used to get ****ed up looks, and these b1tches would mumble **** under their breath. It was never any other race BUT black women hating. Bitter as hell.
                Your wife must be only with you because of the size of your D. At least that's what BS posters think.

Comment

• Originally posted by CineScape View Post
                  I've read all the comments in this thread and i find some down right HILARIOUS. I dont know where you guys are from but i see interracial couples from all ethnicities daily. Also, to those who say Asian women don't date blacks .....My WIFE is Japanese and I have a Half Japanese Daughter. Btw...A lot of black women used to hate on myself and my wife out in public for the longest time too. I used to get ****ed up looks, and these b1tches would mumble **** under their breath. It was never any other race BUT black women hating. Bitter as hell.
                  doesnt count...japanese women are the easiest for non-asians when it comes to asian women from asia

I dont know why...but their is almost no racial wall for non-asian/non-white men when it comes to japanese women
                  Last edited by Javen; 12-12-2012, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Javen View Post
                    doesnt count...japanese women are the easiest for non-asians when it comes to asians from asia
                    You must've never met Koreans, then.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      You must've never met Koreans, then.
                      unless your white....dont expect to get any attention...koreans are notoriously racist....we are talking about a country where a celebrity commented that alicia keys was pretty for a black girl

white men are generallly loved by all asian women unfortunately
                      no matter the country

Comment

Working...
                      X