Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone feel bad for broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young fighter with a lot of upside and hype, probably went against his teams advice and gives the fans exactly what they want to see (something which is rare in today's protect your fighter at all costs Era), and that's him in there with a strong big puncher - even though he didn't look that great in his debut match at welter weight he doesn't care because he wants to prove to himself and the fans he's one of the best in the world. Ends up going down twice but gets up each time and continues to fight. Fans thank him by spitting, cursing, and throwing beer at him after he just got the beating of his life. Fans dislike him because he has an 'ego' and shows no 'class' yet they pull classless **** like that.

Can honestly say I'm pretty embarrassed to call myself a boxing fan. Even MMA fans aren't that classless and bad.

Comment

People need to remember Broner punched an old lady for her purse. Now you want to feel sorry for the chump? He faces a man and gets his ass torn out the frame.

Comment

no ..........

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
          Young fighter with a lot of upside and hype, probably went against his teams advice and gives the fans exactly what they want to see (something which is rare in today's protect your fighter at all costs Era), and that's him in there with a strong big puncher - even though he didn't look that great in his debut match at welter weight he doesn't care because he wants to prove to himself and the fans he's one of the best in the world. Ends up going down twice but gets up each time and continues to fight. Fans thank him by spitting, cursing, and throwing beer at him after he just got the beating of his life. Fans dislike him because he has an 'ego' and shows no 'class' yet they pull classless **** like that.

Can honestly say I'm pretty embarrassed to call myself a boxing fan. Even MMA fans aren't that classless and bad.
          I feel embarrassed for you.

Comment

I do. He will come back stronger. I cant stand the guy but he will be a champ again. Sometimes certain people need to feel what Broner is feeling now.....it opens a different view of life.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
              Nice. Seeing that in person must've been like witnessing a schoolyard beatdown where one guy's reputation is forever tarnished, and he's gotta live with it.
              The crowd was amazing. People shouldn't have thrown **** at Broner, but the crowd absolutely hated his antics. I can't speak for the entire stadium, but absolutely no one near me was rooting for Broner. There were CHINO chants all night long. When they took a point from Maidana the entire crowd started chanting BULL****.

There needs to be more fights in San Antonio.

Comment

People need to remember Broner punched an old lady for her purse. Now you want to feel sorry for the chump? He faces a man and gets his ass torn out the frame.
                Pretty much this.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
                  I do. He will come back stronger. I cant stand the guy but he will be a champ again. Sometimes certain people need to feel what Broner is feeling now.....it opens a different view of life.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Disagree. This was an exposure level event. Broner is lucky he got this far and made this much money. He better put everything he has in the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
                    The crowd was amazing. People shouldn't have thrown **** at Broner, but the crowd absolutely hated his antics. I can't speak for the entire stadium, but absolutely no one near me was rooting for Broner. There were CHINO chants all night long. When they took a point from Maidana the entire crowd started chanting BULL****.

There needs to be more fights in San Antonio.
                    **** yeah. It was a great crowd - you guys did boxing proud.

Comment

Exactly!! Sucker punching a defenseless old woman for her pocketbook is probably one of the top 5 most disgusting lowest things a person can do. But maidana served out justice tonight like I said he would

Comment

Working...
                      X