Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(HD vid) Freddie Roach: Pacquiao KO's Rios, nobody cares about Marquez vs Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    What if..... tree biwwion?
    Arum is going to make so much moneyz
    lmao, well damn....hitting to the core

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Oh yea, mr Guerrero is going to KO Mayweather in 6
      Did roach really say that? I think you got that from the title of that yt video, where they have fake titles, that dont actually have anything to do with the video. I watched that video, and he didnt say anything about Floyd vs Ghost. If Im wrong, give me a link t the article, because I still havent heard his fight prediction on that fight.

Comment

Damn, it's almost sorta sad to hear Freddie say, "we're never going to be a stepping stone." I'm not the biggest Pac fan, but I respect the hell out of him. It's just sad to see these dudes fight on too long.

Sometimes they shock the world though. Look at Shane, he just beat the pound-for-pound king, Pablo Cesar Cano, in his home-turf, so anything is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          1% of 1 billion is 10 million buys.

If 0.5% of China watches the biggest Asian boxing star fight, that's 5 million buys.

Sounds like great numbers to me.
          At 5$ a buy... 70/5 = 14. 5,000,000/14 = 350k. If you wanted to get specific.

Comment

Dunno what he's going on about here. Marquez-Bradley is a very good fight.

Comment

I didn't watch the video because Freddie Roach is pretty much irrelevant now, but if he did really say that nobody cares about Bradley-Marquez then he's clearly delusional and bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                At 5$ a buy... 70/5 = 14. 5,000,000/14 = 350k. If you wanted to get specific.

Comment

I wish they'd quit interviewing this guy. The more he talks, the more, I lose respect for his knowledge of the sport.

Comment

If both fights were on the same day most would rather watch Marquez vs Bradley.
                    It's a better fight because both are top level, Rios is a punching bag waiting to get KTFO by Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Nobody cares about JMM-Bradley but one thing I can guarantee you is that 99.9% more Americans will be at that fight as compared to Pac's fight.

They going to show that fight at 9am in the morning like they did Ziming's fight? I bet the PPV numbers will be awesome, lol.
                      I didnt know shimming fight at 9AM! I would be pissed if i was forced to get fight ready by 8AM.

Show the fight at its proper time for the ticket holders, screw the buys in other countries. Ill buy it at 9AM though. Mimosas or Micheladas and bacon. Im in!

Comment

Working...
                      X