No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Eyes April 6 Return, But Not Against Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
    Actually one could even make an argument that Mormeck would have been Muhammad Ali's best win, too.

That's the class of Wladimir, he bummifies top opponents.
    Oh no.. You didn't just refer to Mormeck as a top opponent. Haha

Comment

Man, I just realized that Andrew is Haye's fan!! Wow
      These are so rare today we should be easy on him. =)

Comment

I want to see Wlad crush Adamek for some reason.. That being said, there is nothing I want more than to see him beat Povetkin to a pulp. The ducking has gone on far too long!

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
          I want to see Wlad crush Adamek for some reason.. That being said, there is nothing I want more than to see him beat Povetkin to a pulp. The ducking has gone on far too long!
          Why Adamek?! He is even worse than he was when Vitali fought him. It would be total destruction and mismatch.

I would like to see Chisorra/Arreola against Wlad. That style promises a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
            I just spent 5 minutes writing a detailed reply of why I'm not trolling just hating on the brothers and guys like you. But it got deleted. So basically it boils down to that I just can't stand you or them and they both provide zero entertainment value.

Ps it's funny you say I'm trolling but look at your name. Nobody cares about the klits the sooner you get that through your head the better. The sooner their era is over the better. Then the HW division will become competitive again.
            Wow, Andrew you are really starting to take this stuff a little to seriously aren't you? Just keep repeating to yourself over and over again it is only boxing, it is only boxing, and that may help you to relax a little. By the way, between the two of them the Klit bros are worth about $100 million. So, someone must have cared about them because it seems that they have been paid quite a bit.

Comment

You guys are crazy!!!!! Every fighter talked about on this thread will be forgotten within 2 years of their retirement!! Vitali vs Wlad ring the bell!
              Ray.

Comment

So will this "voluntary defense" be a relevant opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  The deadline is tomorrow.

I've been wondering who Wlad is considering for April 6? There's not many people really qualified, except perhaps for Kubrat Pulev and for another Sauerland fighter Kubrat Pulev. Denis Boytsov has been in the Ring top ten for years now, so I suppose he'd be an okay choice. Francesco Pianeta is ranked by several sanctioning organizations.

According to reports on allboxing and other Eastern European sites, Wlad wants the fight with Povetkin to be delayed until summer because he wants it in a big outdoor stadium in Kiev or Moscow.
                  Ok thanks for telling.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Oh Jesus Christ.

Has there ever been a heavyweight champion in history where anyone of name value turned down shots at the title?

Strip the idiot. It's a damn shame he ever got a belt in the first place.
                    Wladimir never ducked anyone, he goes after fighters.

Comment

For **** sakes if Vlad wants to be taken seriously he has to fight povetkin there is no one else the only other option is tyson fury but that would just look like he's ducking povetkin. These guys claim to be ambasadors for the sport so why not treat the sport with respect and stop taling the easiest fight possible

Comment

Working...
                      X