Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime 147 Felix Trinidad vs 147 Floyd Mayweather Jr. Who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't see tito winning this. floyd rather easy UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Floyd would do what Oscar did to Tito, but better.
      This. Trinidad can be beat if a boxer can neutralize his left which Oscar, Hopkins, Wright did. Floyd is a master technician can easily neutralize that left hook of Trinidad's. I can see Trinidad eating flush lead right hands all fight long. I like Trinidad but Floyd wins by UD. Floyd's fought and outboxed bigger guys (Oscar and Canelo).

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        if trinidad isnt completely outclassed with the boxing i think he'd stop mayweather

the problem is that lesser boxers than floyd were able to outbox trinidad, in wright, hopkins, and de la hoya.
        hopkins, wright, and de la hoya, all had great chins and were bigger men than mayweather, allowing them to hang with a puncher like trinidad

i'm not sure that floyd can take his gas. i tend to doubt that he could. if a fading shane mosley can rock your world, you've got to figure that felix trinidad would finish the job.

i'd say it's a competitive fight, with floyd probably losing via stoppage.
        This post makes a lot of sense. Good job, bro.

Comment

• Tito wins...FATALITY!

Comment

• Tito!!!

Trinidad is my favorite fighter of all time.
            Floyd is one of the best boxers and defensive genius of all time. That being said Logic tells me a prime Floyd would outpoint Tito. His skills and speed would have been troublesome for Tito and Floyd would not have coasted ala DelaHoya. If Tito were too press Floyd he would be countered all nite, however if Tito can take Floyd's punches he could pressure him and may send him on his ass, Remember Oba carr? Tito could hurt Floyd and beat his body forcing Floyd to fight, then Tito could come out on top. No one has ever forced Floyd to fight all night and I don't if Tito could. I love Tito, but I feel Floyd would have found a way to win. Tito had under appreciated boxing skills because he was a devastating puncher. Floyd is not appreciated because other fighters could not keep sustained pressure on him, but that is the beauty of Floyd.

Comment

• Titos losses were against bigger better boxers. If anyone straight up fought Trinidad toe to toe they would get knocked out

Comment

• Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                Tito wins...FATALITY!

If Tito's wobbling ass was good enough to beat Floyd....he would have destroyed Oscar....Hopkins and Winky.

Comment

• Originally posted by powershots View Post
                  Titos losses were against bigger better boxers. If anyone straight up fought Trinidad toe to toe they would get knocked out
                  Tito fought ONE champion at 147 in SEVEN years.

ONE!

That should tell you something.

A guy that puts all his weight on his front foot would get embarrassed by Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post

If Tito's wobbling ass was good enough to beat Floyd....he would have destroyed Oscar....Hopkins and Winky.
                    Lol at Floyd even holding a chin to Tito...why the fcuk do you think Oscar ran so much? I can pinpoint the punch in the fight that tito landed that caused oscar to run to the hills. His whole demeanor changed and he went from fight to flight mode. Mayweather wouldn't fight tito a la oscar...he would've come at him like he did maidana and....Tito WINS.....F..A..T..A..L..I..T..Y..!💀💀💀💀

Comment

• Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                      Lol at Floyd even holding a chin to Tito...why the fcuk do you think Oscar ran so much? I can pinpoint the punch in the fight that tito landed that caused oscar to run to the hills. His whole demeanor changed and he went from fight to flight mode. Mayweather wouldn't fight tito a la oscar...he would've come at him like he did maidana and....Tito WINS.....F..A..T..A..L..I..T..Y..!💀💀💀💀
                      Tito's wobbling ass never unified....for a reason.

It took SEVEN years for him to find the balls to fight another Champ.

You need defense to beat Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X