Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Canelo Kid....the next big coming outta Mex???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Canelo versus Alfonso Gomez

As a fan of Alfonso Gomez, and having watched Saul Alvarez box, it is such an intriguing matchup that I have started a group discussion on facebbok, in hopes of generating the interest that Golden Boy would need to consider this fight. Both fighters are from Guadalajara, are good-looking lads, and like to fight it out. One guy an up and comer, and the other a time-tested class fighter. If Canelo is the real deal, he can try to prove it by taking on Alfonso's challenge. Please join us if you would like to discuss this topic specifically. [I haven't posted enough to put a url here, so please just go to fafcebook and search Saul Alvarez versus Alfonso Gomez.]
    Thanks very much,

Irish Ed

Comment

• Originally posted by fadan80 View Post
      Yep, though Blanco has nailed some quality arses

got dayum, the last one has a nice culo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Ed View Post
        As a fan of Alfonso Gomez, and having watched Saul Alvarez box, it is such an intriguing matchup that I have started a group discussion on facebbok, in hopes of generating the interest that Golden Boy would need to consider this fight. Both fighters are from Guadalajara, are good-looking lads, and like to fight it out. One guy an up and comer, and the other a time-tested class fighter. If Canelo is the real deal, he can try to prove it by taking on Alfonso's challenge. Please join us if you would like to discuss this topic specifically. [I haven't posted enough to put a url here, so please just go to fafcebook and search Saul Alvarez versus Alfonso Gomez.]
        Thanks very much,

Irish Ed
        I'd love and hate to see this fight........I like both fighters.....it sounds great!!! but I'd hate to see either one of these kats lose....

Comment

• I think so!

Comment

• People claim Broner is the new face of boxing after Floyd retires, because apparently he has so many haters...

All I see is hate for Canelo and this foo sells out stadiums. He's hated and loved but difference is he sells more than a measly 4k tickets. Move over

Comment

• Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
              People claim Broner is the new face of boxing after Floyd retires, because apparently he has so many haters...

All I see is hate for Canelo and this foo sells out stadiums. He's hated and loved but difference is he sells more than a measly 4k tickets. Move over
              Nello is one step away from world super stardom........

Comment

• i think is chavez jr beats martinez he will be the next hero of mexico

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  i think is chavez jr beats martinez he will be the next hero of mexico
                  This. Hopefully there's not too many fanboys who are going to now claim they've been riding with Vaca de dinero since the beginning.

Martinez fans, you guys better stay martinez fans I dont wanna see your asses bandwagon your daddy come sept 15!

Comment

• Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
                    This. Hopefully there's not too many fanboys who are going to now claim they've been riding with Vaca de dinero since the beginning.

Martinez fans, you guys better stay martinez fans I dont wanna see your asses bandwagon your daddy come sept 15!
                    you know it's gonna happen too...........

Comment

• I like chavez but im a martinez fan so props to chavez if he wins but i doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                      X