Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They can see if mayweather is cheating too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gwap_ill View Post
    Heres something to laugh at:

Floyd already agreed to the testing.
    No **** Sherlock. The whole thread was basically a joke, but I half jokingly mentions what floyd does with his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
      that's not the point...the tests affect pacquiao mentally and this leaves him at a disadvantage...so the *******s say
      dude if someone said i did something that i didn't i would be pissed! mentally i would be in "i'mgunna****youupmode".

but if pac is that mentally fragile... :/

Comment

that's not the point...the tests affect pacquiao mentally and this leaves him at a disadvantage...so the *******s say
        Conscientious objection didnt help Ali ,,,,,, its all to easy to say it effects me mentally to be tested , tell that to the police next time they pull you over to be booze tested , this is no big deal Manny should just say Im clean and sure I will have the same tests Floyd does .

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
          Conscientious objection didnt help Ali ,,,,,, its all to easy to say it effects me mentally to be tested , tell that to the police next time they pull you over to be booze tested , this is no big deal Manny should just say Im clean and sure I will have the same tests Floyd does .
          yuuup bingo!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X