Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF Is Up With Britain. Huge Problem With Brits Leaving To Join ISIS..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
    Any man of [even basic] knowledge knows that Orthodox Islam is very different to extremist Wahabbism who hate us as much as they hate non Muslims. Al Azhar - the epicenter of global Sunni jurisprudence - has declared outright that suicide bombing & terrorism are haram.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatwa_on_Terrorism

As have the Sunni council of Pakistan, Jordan, Yemen et al.

Sunnis are 90% of the world's Muslims - and most the rest are Shia's who also reject terrorism.

Wahabbis are a tiny sect - propped up by Saudi oil money.

Educated people know this. Right wing folks choose to ignore it.
    The majority of Muslim terrorists are not Wahabbi, they are Sunni.

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
    And... ???
    400 people out of a population of 63 million, out of a muslim population of 3.125 million. Basically it is 0.01% of British Muslims who have gone to fight for ISIS. The proportion is minuscule. Fuck those guys of course but remember it's not a lot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      400 people out of a population of 63 million, out of a muslim population of 3.125 million. Basically it is 0.01% of British Muslims who have gone to fight for ISIS. The proportion is minuscule. Fuck those guys of course but remember it's not a lot of people.
      Yes I know the number is tiny but that's not what we were arguing about. That guy was upset about the Daily Mail link.

Comment

Originally posted by zaheer
        Couldn't agree with you more...those damn Brits are breeding nutters by the hundreds...should be kicked out of the country if you ask me

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07...join-gaza-war/
        PressTV LULZ

And a war that was brought about purely by Hamas. LULZ x2

Comment

In America we have problem with illegal immigration, in Britain they are having problems with the ******s. Support the EDL, and Britain First.

Comment

Support the EDL...with what...English lessons?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjuNuqIev8M
            You're more worked up by the EDL than by Muslim extremists who slaughter their fellow Muslims on a daily basis. Why is that?

Oh and MDL members are hardly any better... LOL

Comment

lol...

you're 1 twisted guy..
              And you're unable to answer the question.

but anyway...

i'm going on a march...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU
              You know why the EDL was created in the first place? It wasn't because of Buddhists, I'll put it that way. lol

**** man, even the Buddhists in Burma & Sri Lanka have had enough of the followers of the 'religion of peace'. What does that tell you? Time to conduct a self-evaluation, me thinks.

Comment

Faaark your responses are so weak. Even Badzi's got better comebacks than you.

Comment

don't know who badzi is...but anyway i hope you enjoy your delusional life...your getting dissed by everyone on here but you still post your crap...why?

abd don't bother replying...i'm not going to read it
                  Because my 'crap' = truth.

I'm delusional because I recognize Islam for the bigoted, hate-filled, intolerant pile of **** that it is? Oh you're so demented. lol

And who's "dissing" me? The usual bunch of overly-sensitive, perpetually offended, thin-skinned types? How devastating.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                    Because my 'crap' = truth.

I'm delusional because I recognize Islam for the bigoted, hate-filled, intolerant pile of **** that it is? Oh you're so demented. lol

And who's "dissing" me? The usual bunch of overly-sensitive, perpetually offended, thin-skinned types? How devastating.
                    But everyone already knows this or at least logical people. Just like everyone knows that cancer is a horrible disease, it's just obvious. Everyone already knows that Muslims can't play nice with Christians, Jews, Buddhists, agnostics, atheists, etc. Islam is like the bully in the sandbox kicking dirt in the other kids' faces and ruining their sand castles. No need to keep rehashing it.

Comment

What about the Jews who have gone to fight for the IDF? Whats so different about them?

Comment

Working...
                      X