Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Andre 'Son of Goosen' Ward move up to 175 lb?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HEND View Post
    But I'm not surprised haterism knows no borders. On this board probably someone could explain you that Amir Khan isn't really that fast or Kovalev doesn't punch that powerful or Klitschko isn't that tall.
    Welcome to NSB.

Comment

Ward is a SMW. Stop pushing him to other weight classes because you feel he is unbeatable at 168. Ward is the best SMW of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Ward is a SMW. Stop pushing him to other weight classes because you feel he is unbeatable at 168. Ward is the best SMW of all time.
        That's funny, I remember seeing Ward fans trying to push Gennady to 168 because they feel he is unbeatable at 160.

Comment

I don't even care if he fights or doesn't. He's boring to me. He can keep on commentating and getting his ass kicked in court by Goosen for all I care.

Comment

Because it is not gods will for Ward to move up and fight at 175.

Comment

Originally posted by Bughuul. View Post
              That's funny, I remember seeing Ward fans trying to push Gennady to 168 because they feel he is unbeatable at 160.
              Well that's different

Comment

It's not even known when will he return to 165 let alone any other weight class.

Scared? I highly doubt it but you can call it what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  Well that's different

Comment

Originally posted by Bughuul. View Post
                    I thought Golovkin would fight anybody from 154-168? That sure went away quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      I thought Golovkin would fight anybody from 154-168? That sure went away quick.
                      Like how Ward said he'd move up to LHW in 2011? Guess he's still waiting to fight Bute....makes sense right?

Comment

Working...
                      X