Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People Call Mayweather Boring But These Same People Always Want To See Him Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    We want Flyd to imrove his resume. We don't want Pac to be his best win. We want him to reach his latent potential and leave it all in the ring. If he can beat GGG, hehas to fight him.? If he can beat Wlad Klitscho he has to try.

Its quite possible he cant beat Wlad, so maybe have to fight Ward if he can beat him. Its not a case of him being boring. Even boring fighters have to fight.
    Lol at this pum pum basically admitting he wants Floyd to fight larger and larger opponents until he has his health beaten out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
      oh you are here again as expected genius silly boy.

your observation was right always the same people on Floyd's thread
      What a surprise. Of course you're here, SMH.

Comment

Some of my friends are die hard floyd fans that admit he's boring. They don't care how he fights, they just want to see him win, boring or not.

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
          What a surprise. Of course you're here, SMH.
          a surprised genius Floyd fan.

Comment

a surprised genius Floyd fan.
            94k annual salary, all my bills are paid on time, living comfortably. Not a real life "genius" but I'm doing ok.

How's the ventilation on your mom's basement, playboy?

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
              Some of my friends are die hard floyd fans that admit he's boring. They don't care how he fights, they just want to see him win, boring or not.
              Three most important objectives in boxing.

1. Avoid getting hit, if possible
              2. Make as much money
              3. Win

Floyd is pretty advance in thinking. A lot of the boxers are pretty much backwards in thinking, which is sad. Getting beat to a pulp with a small purse is not winning in life.

Comment

94k annual salary, all my bills are paid on time, living comfortably. Not a real life "genius" but I'm doing ok.

How's the ventilation on your mom's basement, playboy?
                you are working?

you poor poor soul. i don't have to

anyways, what with this black american penchant for mom basements?

can you be a bit different from the others?

what about my fathers basement?

aha, you don't know who you daddy is that is why you don't want to mention father huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                  I was reading an article about Oscar's beef with Floyd. The article points to Oscar's letter to Floyd in which he calls Floyd boring. In that same article Oscar says the fight he most wants to see is a Canelo Mayweather rematch. How does that make sense? First you say the man is boring but you want him to come out of retirement to face Canelo after you say his retirement was the best thing for boxing?

Then Freddie Roach also calls Floyd boring as well but he wants a Cotto rematch. These guys aren't making any sense and are contradicting themselves. Me personally, as someone who enjoys watching Floyd's boxing mastery I can't understand these people who call him boring but want him to come out of retirement. I think Floyd should stay retired personally.
                  It's about the money stupid. How is this getting lost on you?

Comment

you are working?

you poor poor soul. i don't have to

anyways, what with this black american penchant for mom basements?

can you be a bit different from the others?

what about my fathers basement?

aha, you don't know who you daddy is that is why you don't want to mention father huh?
                    Yes, I work, like most responsible adults. I don't troll 24/7 and/or every time the word "Mayweather" pops in NSB.

Kid, why don't you log out and help out with the chores. You've had enough attention for today.

Comment

Yes, I work, like most responsible adults. I don't troll 24/7 and/or every time the word "Mayweather" pops in NSB.

Kid, why don't you log out and help out with the chores. You've had enough attention for today.
                      i wouldnt even bother with that dude bruh,i dont think ive ever seen him post outside of a myweather related thread, dude stays obsessed 24/7

its like he wants to be him,real creepy dude i must say

Comment

Working...
                      X