Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Memo Would Have Helped With Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol. I'd love for them to sign to fight and actually see the betting odds for it.

Floyd, 10-2 or 9-3 type of decision.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      insult me yet you don't debate the logic that better bodies = better performances despite the outcomes. Why would you? you're known for repeating the same thing over and over in debates even if you lose or come off as ******ed.

Don't reply to me, if your going to do the same typical blind aggressive behavior you display in every single one of your debates

Yeah more muscles means better fighter, better result. I'll respond to your simpleton ass anytime I feel like it. There is no debate when 100 percent of what you post is wrong. "Pernell Whitaker just ran from Chavez"

Believe me, I know you don't know anything about boxing. You contribute nothing other than being a racist troll.

Comment

helped him only lose 8-4?

Comment

Why can't you comprehend basic things?

Weight's are relevant to size. He's down playing Mayweather's size while not making any reference to Marquez's size other than 1 win.

I don't care about Pacquiao's size. That's not what i'm debating
          I've stated numerous times Marquez is a small WW.

I'm merely stated he is a legit WW. Do you deny that?

Marquez is a small WW, as Mayweather is a small Jr MW. Both are legit and capable WW's and I would personally pick both of them over any other WW in the Top 10 at this moment in time.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Yeah more muscles means better fighter, better result
            I said healthier bodies give better performances, you're twisting my words to fit your agenda. Which is something you're known to do.

I'll respond to your simpleton ass anytime I feel like it. There is no debate when 100 percent of what you post is wrong. "Pernell Whitaker just ran from Chavez"
            I said I respected fighters that lived up to the moment they were in.
            Even if it means going against their normal comfort zone.

Believe me, I know you don't know anything about boxing. You contribute nothing other than being a racist troll.
            more ad hominem attacks because you couldn't debate my logic or post. You're entire debate system consist of repeating the same thing over over, claiming posters doesn't know what they're talking about while you don't disprove their points or back up yours with facts and trying to disprove the person's character instead of their points, or logic. All of which you've done in this thread.

Aside from acouple of other radical posters everyone knows you're a supremacist which is why you've been banned for previous racist posts in the lounge. Kinda funny that you go around accusing people of things you're guilty of yourself.

Please don't reply to me or follow me around anymore. You bore me and insult my senses with your stupidity.

Comment

IF the present JMM would have nailed big mouth Mayweather yall would be on yer knees crying in disbelief cause his ass would be KO'd !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I've stated numerous times Marquez is a small WW.

I'm merely stated he is a legit WW. Do you deny that?

Marquez is a small WW, as Mayweather is a small Jr MW. Both are legit and capable WW's and I would personally pick both of them over any other WW in the Top 10 at this moment in time.
                Marquez loses to Mayweather and isnt competitive. Even the result is the same there's still a size difference. Maybe not as wide as their first encounter but it's there.

The rematch taking place would be pointless. Marquez didn't beat someone with Mayweather's style which would make for a interestng rematch. Given that his body and performances at WW have improved. Instead he beat a guy he had already beat. Granted he did it in an impressive fashion, but Pacquiao fights nothing like Mayweather. I'd rather see Mayweather challenge himself and fight Martinez at 154 while Marquez fights Rios,Garcia or Bradley.

A rematch would just make for Mayweather fanboys to claim he's the GOAT for beating a guy that beat Manny Paquiao.

Comment

how, thats all i want to know.

Comment

floyds gonna cry and enter a witness protection program of some sort. LOL

Comment

I said healthier bodies give better performances, you're twisting my words to fit your agenda. Which is something you're known to do.

I said I respected fighters that lived up to the moment they were in.
                      Even if it means going against their normal comfort zone.

more ad hominem attacks because you couldn't debate my logic or post. You're entire debate system consist of repeating the same thing over over, claiming posters doesn't know what they're talking about while you don't disprove their points or back up yours with facts and trying to disprove the person's character instead of their points, or logic. All of which you've done in this thread.

Aside from acouple of other radical posters everyone knows you're a supremacist which is why you've been banned for previous racist posts in the lounge. Kinda funny that you go around accusing people of things you're guilty of yourself.

Please don't reply to me or follow me around anymore. You bore me and insult my senses with your stupidity.
                      LOL at supremacist. I've never been banned for racism, but nice try. I'm not your buddy DJ emz. The fact that you said Pernell Whitaker "never lived in the moment" speaks for itself. Most know you don't like black fighters and all about your racist twitter account. Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                      X