No announcement yet.

Dude gets push into water with a great white

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    OMG!! Never laughed so hard at something so terrifying!!

in all honesty i felt my bowels loosen slightly.

Comment

Irish people are so jolly.

Comment

Apparently from what I've been reading the shark was not a great white shark but a basking shark.

Fuzzy

Comment

the guy tries killing him and he just laughs about it....wtf

Comment

That wasn't a Great White, but still..............

Comment

Originally posted by Javen View Post
              the guy tries killing him and he just laughs about it....wtf
              Mark of a true friendship.

Comment

To all you suckers who can't find humor in this... You're all just a bunch of keyboard jockeys, who take life too serious. Get out of the house, do something exciting, and stop living vicariously through other people's actions. These kids are young, so anyone not laughing is either too old and forgot what it was like to take risks as a kid or are young and sheltered and have never ventured out on their own. There probably isn't anything funny about getting bit by a shark, but "almost" getting bit by a shark isn't the same thing. What else can you do in that situation? Cry, moan, and complain about what could have been? Stop being Monday Morning Quarterbacks...

Comment

Originally posted by Gera View Post
                  To all you suckers who can't find humor in this... You're all just a bunch of keyboard jockeys, who take life too serious. Get out of the house, do something exciting, and stop living vicariously through other people's actions. These kids are young, so anyone not laughing is either too old and forgot what it was like to take risks as a kid or are young and sheltered and have never ventured out on their own. There probably isn't anything funny about getting bit by a shark, but "almost" getting bit by a shark isn't the same thing. What else can you do in that situation? Cry, moan, and complain about what could have been? Stop being Monday Morning Quarterbacks...
                  lets say one of your friends pulled a gun to you and shot 2 times barely missing you....would you find that funny??

Comment

Originally posted by Javen View Post
                    lets say one of your friends pulled a gun to you and shot 2 times barely missing you....would you find that funny??
                    Hell yeah, man! He didn't hit me so it don't matter! I'm just living life, brah!

Comment

Originally posted by Gera View Post
                      why you mad son...?

Comment

Working...
                      X