Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Don King: Canelo is Ready For Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always said, the Canelo fight is more likely to happen then the Guerrero fight. Why? Because Canelo has a very big following, he has a name. Nothing to take away from Guerrero as he is a decent fighter but he just doesn't command the type of attraction to fans that Canelo does. Canelo is the money fight, Guerrero is not plain and simple.

BTW, why is Don King talk about this? Does he have some sort of investment with either fighter? I know Floyd was talking to Don way back but nothing ever came of it.

Comment

Canelo is ready for mayweather but somehow he isn't ready for Lara, vanes, trout , Molina or every other JMW..

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarlos83 View Post
        What the hell has Canelo done exactly to make people think he will be able to beat Mayweather??
        Ridiculous
        So Floyd dont need to fight as he is favoured to beat someone? Floyd should just not fight then?

Canelo may or may not be ready to beat Floyd, but Floyd aint the type to hang around let someone be ready to beat him. Ideally Floyd prefers people who cant beat him, otherwise picking an opponent to fight would be easy.
        Just fight the most dangerous fighter out there. Like Pac or Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
          he's fukt? i think your brain is. canelo has never been in the ring with a fighter like mayweather. because there is none.canelo is not ready for the **** floyd does in the ring
          if Canelo isn't ready now then he will never be. the time to get it is now. Saul is actually a slick boxer with underrated speed. Trout will have his hands full with Martirosyan, Lara, Thurman, and GGG. if he gets past them, he might be able to get a Martinez(40) fight. Floyd could probably outbox Canelo, but once he stops on them ropes, all hell gon break loose. Floyd isn't that good at 154 and will earn his 1st loss if he stays at that weight. reality is a ***** and that's one of'em.

Comment

I don't really care who Canelo fights as long as its a top jr.mw opponent. He's been pulling too many ***** moves and its pissing me off.

Comment

Don KING....:WORD: This mofo still living hheheheeeee

Comment

only chance for canelo to beat floyd is to pin him up against the rope and pick his shots very carefully from there....step to the side out of range of floyd's right and nail floyd with the left hook clean...cotto did that once or twice and it worked very well

canelo really isn't ready...not enough speed and canelo's defense is average at best, all that equals disaster for canelo against floyd

Comment

"only in america"

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Don KING....:WORD: This mofo still living hheheheeeee
                    Don king meat..........

Comment

Where does Canelo live? Doesn't he live too far away

Comment

Working...
                      X