Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Video of TMT on the red carpet) Did Miss Jackson diss Floyd?...you be the judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    she had a choice...to hug Curtis or hug Floyd in the pic....she chose Curtis...thats what I saw...plus her facial expression wasn't agreeing with Floyd's presence
    Exactly what I thought. Or also such a big snob that didnt want to move her purse cause it was on her good side.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      It not all about money with floyd.He also wants respect as well,And 50
      and that whore arent showing any respect to floyd.
      if you take that as disrespect then I feel sorry for your Girlfriend if you have one, its a MOVIE PREMIER not a BOXING PREMIER, Floyd should have never jumped in the picture to be honest and most people would not have made it uncomfortable and jumped in the Picture like he did, just like I am sure Mayweather would look at her crazy if she was to jump in front of the Camera during HBO 24/7 or if she was to jump into the Ring after a match and jumped into every picture without Mayweather calling her over to do so

People are blowing this thing completely out of proportion it is really not that serious but it is really no boxing news so people need something to discuss I guess

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        if you take that as disrespect then I feel sorry for your Girlfriend if you have one, its a MOVIE PREMIER not a BOXING PREMIER, Floyd should have never jumped in the picture to be honest and most people would not have made it uncomfortable and jumped in the Picture like he did, just like I am sure Mayweather would look at her crazy if she was to jump in front of the Camera during HBO 24/7 or if she was to jump into the Ring after a match and jumped into every picture without Mayweather calling her over to do so

People are blowing this thing completely out of proportion it is really not that serious but it is really no boxing news so people need something to discuss I guess

is she in the movie? and what movie is this?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          is she in the movie? and what movie is this?
          She's "Tanisha" for the upcoming movie Freelancers

Comment

god shes very white ........................ i didnt realise untile seeing them side by side like that ....................... shes defo 75% whitey lol

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post

Jesus dude stop sniffing so much ass, it's not good for you. We're out here having fun and you're crying a river.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                She's "Tanisha" for the upcoming movie Freelancers

gotcha...first time i've heard about the movie

Comment

wow GANGSTER rapper 50 Cent to play a cop in this new movie

Comment

She is fake as hell. I have thought this ever since I saw them in 24/7, body language does not lie! She is not into him, she is into his money most likely, or the lifestyle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
                      Why are people so stupid on here? Use your heads just a tad. A tad is all I ask. I don't even like Mayweather. I dislike him actually, but if it's not entirely obvious to you the photographers were directing them to get photos of each person with each other person then your are just plain stupid and there is no hope for you.
                      Because they are children , they see things grown ups dont , like death stares , fear of anything and hype .

Comment

Working...
                      X