Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Klitschko v Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye's plan of attack was so amateurish and ******ed. He would just launch one big punch at a time. His defence was surprisingly good though.

Comment

I'll still maintain that Haye put up just as much, if not more, of an effort against Wlad than Adamek did against Vitali.

Yet Adamek was praised.....Haye should have expected that for all the **** he talked but I still disagree with it.

Comment

Think people underestimated Wlad's speed of foot, he was able to get away from attacks that Vitali wouldn't. Haye would beat Vitali, I'm fairly sure of it.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
          I'll still maintain that Haye put up just as much, if not more, of an effort against Wlad than Adamek did against Vitali.

Yet Adamek was praised.....Haye should have expected that for all the **** he talked but I still disagree with it.
          Adamek didn't do **** either except get his ass whooped and took it like a man, Haye cried about a damn toe. Adamek got props for being a punching bag, he couldn't do **** either.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Adamek didn't do **** either except get his ass whooped and took it like a man, Haye cried about a damn toe. Adamek got props for being a punching bag, he couldn't do **** either.
            Haye took way more chances though. I'm not trying to act like he did a ton, but he would bum rush Wlad about once a round with big overhand rights and even hurt him in the 12th. Not saying that's doing much, but that was more effort than Adamek gave.

Comment

I didnt see haye take enough chances which is what made me say he didnt try.

Needed to really try get past that jab not ambush fight wlad.

Comment

It wasn't a very impressive performance from Wlad in my opinion but it was by no means close. However, I would never put myself through watching it again unless I was planning to bet on them.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
                  I wouldn't say he didn't try, he couldn't get to Wlad, he's too big and he uses his size and weight very very effectively.
                  no,, he didn't try

rofl

if hayemaker tries

only lennox lewis beat hayemaker

Comment

As a former fan of Haye, I totally lost all the respect I had for him because he was a true coward in this fight. He talked the talk but come fight night he came to survive. It was one of the worst performances I have ever seen for such a big fight. I admired his endeavours at cruiserweight despite the fact the competition was quite weak. But he unified quickly and then moved up. But this fight shows me that Haye isn't a true warrior.

Comment

I don't get this "he came to survive" ****. He hurt Wlad in the 12th round so obviously he was still trying. He just didn't try hard enough or consistently enough. He couldn't find openings or opportunities to attack. And obviously he wasn't gonna just bumrush Wlad, if you thought that was gonna happen, you're an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X