Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson is not that great. His opponents are just ******ed (SRS thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SIlva cant even speak english.. his skills do the talking his dominating cuz he's better then anyone 185 has to offer... he needs to fight GSP, Evans, machida, rua, Rampage or Jones

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
      lol

"his opponents are just retarted" gave it away. but i agree that he isn't the goat based on resume.
      Both Silva and Fedor are 31-4 now and Silva has the most impressive wins. I know it's hard to top Nog and Cro Cop but considereing the fashion Sliva destroyed Hendo, Franklin, Vitor, Griffen etc I think it's a wrap.

Also Silva is older and has never been ko'd.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
        SIlva cant even speak english.. his skills do the talking his dominating cuz he's better then anyone 185 has to offer... he needs to fight GSP, Evans, machida, rua, Rampage or Jones

Yes he can. He just chooses not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
          So he made up the excuse on the spot during the post fight interview? He hurt his ****ing ribs when he trained with Judo gold medalist Ishi. Why do you refuse to believe that Anderson had hurt ribs? there are so much proof of it and yet you call it speculations. You hate Anderson so you wont give him the respect he deserves. So why was so many thing different about anderson during the presentation and the fight? So you say that anderson not bowing to the audience as he always does in every fight was an excuse? so when he barely could do a bow to Chael. Also after the first round you can see Anderson holding his chest. Some people say he was saying "my ribs" in Portuguese after the first round. So you couldn't see something was off with A.S when everyone did? I mean he straight up attacked Chael immideatly which is hugely uncharacteristic of Anderson. Also "he dancve so that is why he got caught" GTFO he stood still and Chael hit him with a shoot from far away. Something that Anderson usually would dodge. I mean the punch was far out. Are you mad he pwned Hendo? is that why you hate him so much?

Its the same way around, you're speculating thats the reason for all the things you said. The not bowing, this and that. Hasn't it occurred to you that not everything has to be the same at every fight. Oh everybody saw there was something wrong with him, yeah, he was getting manhandled instead of him dominating so easily. Chael got under Anderson's skin, he went straight out fighter to see if Chael would buckle but he didn't and still came foward. Some people saying my ribs, come on, thats all speculation, most who have Anderson as an unbeatable fighter were shocked Sonnen held his own and was actually manhandling the champ. Sonnen is not known for his power, Silva was clowning around and a punch that he usually dodges caught him and knocked him down, Chael instantly went down and took control of the top position. There is no proof, its all speculation and if you call proof the fact that he did not do the usual ring entrance and show you're deluded.

Hendo ?, it was all Hendo's mistake, he got cocky and started throwing wildly and missed one of those haymakers and Silva made him pay. Silva capitalized on Hendo's error.

Comment

Working...
          X