Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye Vs Wlad : 1 sided fight or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same thing that happened in Wlad's last fights will happen again. Haye will talk and talk about being able to get past the jab and knock out Wlad but logic and his resume says he won't last 4 rounds. Wlad will hurt him with the first 15-20 jabs he lands then put him to sleep and Haye will either retire or continue his previous ways of fighting people like Harrison.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
      Same thing that happened in Wlad's last fights will happen again. Haye will talk and talk about being able to get past the jab and knock out Wlad but logic and his resume says he won't last 4 rounds. Wlad will hurt him with the first 15-20 jabs he lands then put him to sleep and Haye will either retire or continue his previous ways of fighting people like Harrison.
      I doubt Haye fights will sell that well if he isn't a champ

Comment

Wlad Probz knocks Haye out in around 6

Comment

Its going to be onesided in Wlad's favor unless Haye can take advantage of the small window of opportunity early on to land something meaningful before Wlad gets set into a good rhythm and has a good understanding of Haye's movement.

Comment

I hope its a better fight than Most Klit fights from recent memory

Comment

This fight won't be one sided, it will be exciting aslong as it lasts. It will be back and forth with Wlad trying to pressure Haye and Haye coming back with explosive combinations.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                This fight won't be one sided, it will be exciting aslong as it lasts. It will be back and forth with Wlad trying to pressure Haye and Haye coming back with explosive combinations.
                I really, really hope your right.

Comment

i like to think it'd be a competitive fight, hopefully it is. i think whoever lands the more brutal punch first will take control of the fight perhaps....can't wait for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                    Let's not turn David Haye into something he isn't just like we won't turn Wlad into something he isn't.

Wlad is the unified champion who hasn't lost since 2004 but has been legitimately knocked out three times in his career.

Haye is the WBA champion who defended his belt against John Ruiz and Audley Harrison. The John Ruiz fight was legit, but Audley Harrison is a complete joke.

That's not hating on Haye whatsoever, that's an honest look at this fight. Now you make a decision based on that if Haye has what it takes to win the fight. As far as explosive combinations, you must be kidding unless you slept through Haye Valuev, and Valuev doesn't even punch hard. His last legit knockout was against Barrett in 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                      Let's not turn David Haye into something he isn't just like we won't turn Wlad into something he isn't.

Wlad is the unified champion who hasn't lost since 2004 but has been legitimately knocked out three times in his career.

Haye is the WBA champion who defended his belt against John Ruiz and Audley Harrison. The John Ruiz fight was legit, but Audley Harrison is a complete joke.

That's not hating on Haye whatsoever, that's an honest look at this fight. Now you make a decision based on that if Haye has what it takes to win the fight. As far as explosive combinations, you must be kidding unless you slept through Haye Valuev, and Valuev doesn't even punch hard. His last legit knockout was against Barrett in 2006.

exactly this, Like I have said before, in my mind Haye is still untested and will have to step up another level in order to have a chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X