Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of this hot 16 year old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
      i dont get the idea of feeling guilty for that ****..maybe cause i live in canada but if a chick is 16 and hot i would pound that to oblivion [goblin will leave what he does personally out of this but i have NO PROBLEM admitting that i DONT break the law ACCORDING TO CANADIAN LAWS]..i mean its ****en being attracted to LITTLE CHILDREN that people should be locked up and beaten down for..we call 16yr olds "jailbaits" cause theyre HOT..they dont call little children jail baits do they? ofcourse not cause theyre children..hence the explanation..
      I'm sorry but 16 is a child.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
        I'm sorry but 16 is a child.
        based on what??? The fact that your american laws TELLS you?
        Or based on the fact that back in the day IN AMERICA they used to LITERALLY marry girls around 16 yr olds? go ahead pick one.

Comment

Well the fact that the majority of 16 yr olds are still in highschool, can't own anything in their name, can't even get in a club or drink, can't buy cigarettes. They are just kids but whatever floats your boat, your in Canada so I guess it's ok because your not breaking any laws but you and I both know that they are kids. When you were 16 did you think you were an adult?

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
            Is ****ography with 15-17 year old legal if the viewers are 15-17?
            Uh.....NO! But you can check with El Gran Pedophile for a second opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
              Well the fact that the majority of 16 yr olds are still in highschool, can't own anything in their name, can't even get in a club or drink, can't buy cigarettes. They are just kids but whatever floats your boat, your in Canada so I guess it's ok because your not breaking any laws but you and I both know that they are kids. When you were 16 did you think you were an adult?
              adults and being "****able" are two CONFUSING things according to law..here in canada u can bang a 16yr old...but u cant drink with her? however i have just one more question for u..PLEASE answer this::

u just said that a 16yr old is a child right? then how does she go from a "child" at 16 and then 730 days later [2yrs] shes bangable?? how come a girl at 16people say "ew!! gross!! i would never!! disgusting!! but then JUST 730 days later: "i would bang her" "i wanna **** her"!!"shes so hot" please enlighten me whats the difference between 730 days? so ACCORDING TO YOU she goes from a CHILD to WOMEN in 730 days?? AHHHH Do you see my point here? i dont expect much of an answer...but thats why i think canada has the laws down pat..its perfect.

Comment

adults and being "****able" are two CONFUSING things according to law..here in canada u can bang a 16yr old...but u cant drink with her? however i have just one more question for u..PLEASE answer this::

u just said that a 16yr old is a child right? then how does she go from a "child" at 16 and then 730 days later [2yrs] shes bangable?? how come a girl at 16people say "ew!! gross!! i would never!! disgusting!! but then JUST 730 days later: "i would bang her" "i wanna **** her"!!"shes so hot" please enlighten me whats the difference between 730 days? so ACCORDING TO YOU she goes from a CHILD to WOMEN in 730 days?? AHHHH Do you see my point here? i dont expect much of an answer...but thats why i think canada has the laws down pat..its perfect.
                Ok maybe I went a little overboard with kid but they are still an adolescent, you know just not quite mature enough yet. So your telling me that if I went to Canada and picked up a 16 year old girl and ****ed her and I'm 32 the cops would'nt do anything to me? There is something really ****ed up about that IMO.

ado·les·cent (ad′ə les′ənt)

adjective

developing from childhood to maturity; growing up
                of or characteristic of adolescence; youthful, exuberant, immature, unsettled, etc.

I just think I could wait that 730 days before I **** a youngster
                Last edited by Two Clips; 12-31-2008, 11:25 PM.

Comment

So would you fuck an 8 year old?..

I mean according to your logic..what's 3,650 days?..right?

Comment

Originally posted by WaRCoTTo View Post
                    So would you fuck an 8 year old?..

I mean according to your logic..what's 3,650 days?..right?
                    dude..an 8yr old?? what the **** is wrong wit you?? i mean i read your 3,650 deal but SERIOUSLY..

Comment

i will keep this thread alive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X