Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Australia's Best Boxer At The Moment?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good post.. although if you bring ring into it.. green was about 4 on the ring list when mundine beat him.. i dont think katsidis has beaten anyone that high.. just playing devils advocate

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
      good post.. although if you bring ring into it.. green was about 4 on the ring list when mundine beat him.. i dont think katsidis has beaten anyone that high.. just playing devils advocate
      Yeh i agree with you. But people find ways to hate Mundine. Saying Danny isn't world class just isn't true, especially when overhyped bums such as Froch are being called world class.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
        Yeh i agree with you. But people find ways to hate Mundine. Saying Danny isn't world class just isn't true, especially when overhyped bums such as Froch are being called world class.
        Danny was world classed in a division thin on talent.

Comment

Mundine is the King!!! Still makes me laugh when the boys at work ***** about the Green Mundine fight lol!!!

Katsidis is the Prince in waiting!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BROOKLYN CESAR View Post
            Mundine is the King!!! Still makes me laugh when the boys at work ***** about the Green Mundine fight lol!!!Katsidis is the Prince in waiting!!!
            That's understandable considering how much hype there was surrounding the fight & building up, for a non fight fan the event would have been more dissapointing, but fight fans aren't strangers to let downs in big events.

Comment

i didnt feel let down at all by that fight hey.. i was tipping mundine from the word go and he executed his plan to perfection.. maybe im just too much of a boxing tragic but i even thought there was enough action

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
                That's understandable considering how much hype there was surrounding the fight & building up, for a non fight fan the event would have been more dissapointing, but fight fans aren't strangers to let downs in big events.
                Correct me if im wrong. But Anthony stood their and fought. And looked like he was about to stop Danny in the tenth? It was clinical.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
                  Correct me if im wrong. But Anthony stood their and fought. And looked like he was about to stop Danny in the tenth? It was clinical.
                  Dude the (GENERAL PUBLIC) where expecting a war. Any non boxing fan who watched the fight said it was boring that I've spoken to about it. Get it.

Comment

Working...
                  X