No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Demolishes Molina in Three, Klitschko Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
    I was very skeptical about Joshua after the olympics but watching his journey as a pro has me highly impressed, excited to see the next phase of his career.

People will still complain about opposition after Wlad if he wins but he'll keep on beating other names and it'll be hard not to give him his props after a while.
    THIS about sums it up!!!

Some will NEVER give him his props no matter what!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Joke of a fight.
      Wasn't for Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by maddad2001 View Post
        I knew the Whyte v chisora undercard would be rubbish. **** you Eddie Hearn glad I didn't pay for this.
        F*** me, did you even watch that fight? That was the best heavyweight fight I've seen in years, you absolute tool.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
          F*** me, did you even watch that fight? That was the best heavyweight fight I've seen in years, you absolute tool.
          Are you completely stupid or something...? What part of my sarcasm didn't you understand. I was calling the Whyte v Chisora fight the main event. Because lets face it, it was the only fight worthy of watching
          Last edited by maddad2001; 12-10-2016, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Joshua VS Klitschko is a GREAT fight!

Comment

Originally posted by maddad2001 View Post
              Are you completely stupid or something...? What part of my sarcasm didn't you understand. I was calling the Whyte v Chisora fight the main event. Because lets face it, it was the only fight worthy of watching
              If calling the fight 'rubbish' was your attempt at sarcasm then I'd hate to see you attempt irony.

Comment

Well my initial comment was meant to proclaim whyte v chisora as the real main event. And the joshua v Molina fight to be a weak undercard matchup. Eddie Hearn can **** off for trying to con us with another weak and mismatched main event that he's getting sky to ppv on box office. Whyte v chisora on paper was always going to be exciting, I'm just very happy that it lived up to the expectations and on forums Ive stated it was my fight of year. Sorry for confusion.
                Last edited by maddad2001; 12-10-2016, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Ped gut didn't look as stiff this time out. Still suspect though. Dude has a cock n balls tattooed on his shoulder

Comment

YES! Wow That was an outstanding performance, very clinical I was very impressed. Great win for Joshua!

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      How can you call what you've just seen entertaining?
                      Molina had a gameplan, Joshua seemed to pick up on the gameplan pretty quick, so the fight came down to seeing whose plan was going to end up working. Joshua's plan ended up working.

It wasn't high-level stuff, but I enjoy seeing the chest match play out (you add that Molina came into the fight with the rep of being able to withstand shots and I figured he'd have a good 6-7 rounds to work his plan).

Every time out, Anthony Joshua shows clear improvements in his tactics and I like seeing stuff like that (how many folks earnestly expected Joshua to simply sit back and let Molina walk into something?)

Looking forward to the Klitschko fight (I think Wlad is clearly passed it, but he's coming to the table with 20 years of top-level experience, so hopefully he can make it interesting).

Wilder vs Joshua is the showdown though.

Comment

Working...
                      X