Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "You know how strong them blacks is?! Them Africans is strong."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you accept the positive stereotypes you can't complain about the negative.

Comment

I have a headache just from reading the thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        You can taste the racism every-time Floyd opens his mouth.

"What has Africa ever done for Floyd Mayweather?".
        Floyd Mayweather Jnr 2014.
        But why... Floyd Mayweather is an American with African ancestry, just like white Americans have European ancestry. Are rich white Americans expected to reach into their pockets and help poor European countries? Nope.

One thing I've never understood about America is that whites are referred to as 'American' but blacks 'African-American' when they've been there almost as long and literally helped to built the country. Maybe I'm wrong but that's my perception.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
          But why... Floyd Mayweather is an American with African ancestry, just like white Americans have European ancestry. Are rich white Americans expected to reach into their pockets and help poor European countries? Nope.

One thing I've never understood about America is that whites are referred to as 'American' but blacks 'African-American' when they've been there almost as long and literally helped to built the country. Maybe I'm wrong but that's my perception.
          Maybe not rich white Americans, but rich white European countries are supposed to support the poorer Eastern European states - as per the EU Legislation.

My point is that Floyd IS a racist of the worst kind, he is just as Ignorant about being black as a KKK member is about being white.

Comment

Way to try and make something out of nothing.

Comment

They be is.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                Way to try and make something out of nothing.
                Think about it -- an old, brain-damaged Shane Mosley was able to knock the black off Mayweather. Imagine that big bald head taking a bomb from a young strong African like Keith Thurman. Mayweather is on record twice saying that he will not fight Shawn Porter. His reason for not fighting Showtime was not spelled out but it was understood.

Furthermore, Errol Spence blackened TBE's eye. If anyone knows how strong blacks are it's Mayweather. Hence why he cherrypicked slow, less powerful Mexican fighters.

Comment

Look at this gorilla caveman power. It's no joke Blacks really are strong as ****. Mayweather's not just talking out of his ass this time.

Comment

Blacks have a lot of advantages that white people doesn't have. Faster movements, more solid skin, longer arms compared to height, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                      Blacks have a lot of advantages that white people doesn't have. Faster movements, more solid skin, longer arms compared to height, etc.
                      'more solid skin, longer arms compared to height'? Do you even English, wtf are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                      X