No announcement yet.

is this docu accurate? THE TRUTH OF NATIVE AMERICANS BEFORE THE GENOCIDE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    Europeans did wipe out a good amount of Natives, this is true and no one is denying that, but lets get some things straight. Europeans did not wipe out majority of Native Americans through war. The majority of Native Americans were wiped out through smallpox and other European disease that they did not have an immunity to. And contrary to popular myth the Europeans were not attempting a genocide of the Natives.
    They were when they were giving tribes "gifts" of blankets used by people dead of smallpox.

Also the natives certainly weren't like the propagandist RT video made them out to be in the beginning. They were barbaric in their own right constantly sacrificing people on altars to their gods, as well as enslaving many surrounding tribes and forcing them into a lifetime of labor. So lets not paint a picture of this peaceful loving people who were destroyed by the big bad Europeans. The movie apocalypto portrays an accurate depiction of the Natives before the arrival of Europeans.
    Native Americans were a diverse group, some were barbaric, others were more peaceful. I agree that there has been some mythologising of native cultures but they weren't all one thing or another.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Stay on topic.

And no, the Bible does not cite itself as a source. Maybe you should spend some time reading it and less time committing crimes.
        I read the whole thing, and it does.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          They were when they were giving tribes "gifts" of blankets used by people dead of smallpox.
          That's never been proven true. And considering he fact that an outright liar/fraud like Ward Churchill was a leading voice on this claim, makes it even less likely to have happened.

Sources:
          http://quod.lib.umich.edu/p/plag/524...;view=fulltext

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/...-with-smallpox

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            I read the whole thing, and it does.
            The Bible has a bibliography??

That's news to me. Do tell, where do I find it? How many other works did the Bible reference in this supposed bibliography?

Comment

The Bible has a bibliography??

That's news to me. Do tell, where do I find it? How many other works did the Bible reference in this supposed bibliography?
              Well let me educate you since you need it. See there are 66 INDIVIDUAL books in the Bible. When cult members like yourself talk about prophesy, it's nothing more than people who wrote the newer books, referencing the older books and

WALA! Prophecy fulfilled!

Wow, Khaled supports black supremacy and racism against non blacks, and now you have gone on record to deny the American Holocaust....disgusting.

You are a real piece of ****, you have no respect for human life and the mass killings of millions in this continent by Christian invaders.

Comment

Well let me educate you since you need it. See there are 66 INDIVIDUAL books in the Bible.
                Don't speak of educating me. I don't need to educated on how to commit crimes. And you're not even that good at it, as you got caught and convicted.

Like I said, the Bible doesn't cite sources. There is no bibliography in it.

You are a real piece of ****, you have no respect for human life and the mass killings of millions in this continent by Christian invaders.
                I'm a piece of ****? I'm not the guy who beat and robbed someone. You're the convicted criminal here. You have no room to insult anyone.

As to human life, I have a great respect for it. Us Christians do, which is why these "millions" of murders you're alleging never happened. Millions of people have indeed been systematically murdered by fellow man, but oddly enough it's the godless regimes that do it. You know, regimes like Hitler's Germany, Mao's China, Stalin's USSR, Pol Pot's Cambodia. Those millions of murders they committed were hardly done in the name of Christianity.

Comment

Wow, Khaled supports black supremacy and racism against non blacks, and now you have gone on record to deny the American Holocaust....disgusting.
                  I denied nothing. I simply showed where the video spewed a few untruths, and that something Piggy said was not factual. I also sourced that part.

Were Indians killed by Americans, Brits, French, Spanish, Mexican, and other people's? Yup. But it was not a holocaust by any means. Don't misuse such a powerful word in order to spew your usual racist garbage.

Several others have tried to explain the actual history to you. I notice you didn't address their posts, but only mine. And even then it was mostly just to lob your usual insults at me. You're a real sad person and full of hatred and envy.

Let me give you a tip, stop blaming others for your life's failures. It's not white people who made you beat and rob someone. It wasn't Christians who made you a failure at your chosen profession. Look at yourself instead of blaming others and spewing hatred. Not once have I ever met a successful, happy racist. They are all like you, failures who are angry at life and choose to blame people not like them for their failures. You're nothing more than the typical racist loser, with a rap sheet thrown in.

Comment

Jose Angel Gutierrez

- Political science professor and Director of the Mexican-American Studies Center at the University of Texas

- Co-founder of the Mexican American Youth Organization
                    Founder of the militant Chicano activist group La Raza Unida

"We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

"Our devil has pale skin and blue eyes."

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=2212

Last edited by The Hammer; 07-08-2015, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Let me give you a tip, stop blaming others for your life's failures. It's not white people who made you beat and rob someone. It wasn't Christians who made you a failure at your chosen profession. Look at yourself instead of blaming others and spewing hatred. Not once have I ever met a successful, happy racist. They are all like you, failures who are angry at life and choose to blame people not like them for their failures. You're nothing more than the typical racist loser, with a rap sheet thrown in.
                      Ether

______

Comment

Working...
                      X