Oscar De La Hoya's latest tweet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar De La Hoya's latest tweet

Oscar De La Hoya @OscarDeLaHoya · 3h 3 hours ago
    I get sick to my stomach that the top fighters today don't fight the best. Wouldn't be surprised if maywether fights cotto #Canelo5Mayo

Pacquiao has already signed the contract, but the ducking is probably starting by Floyd as usual. I am getting sick to my stomach too. Only the delusional Floyd stans can't see the truth.
    Last edited by Pu·gi·list; 01-14-2015, 04:14 AM.

the whole world will get sick to their stomach and Floyd will not give a damn ****. the b!tch doesn't wanna fight!!!!!!!!!

Comment

These kind of things are making me lose me confidence.

Mayweather knows if he announces a fight with anyone but Pacquaio their will be huge backlash.

This is the closest they've come to fighting since 2010 except this time it seems everything's agreed on.

I still think it happens but Dan Rafael's tweets and now this tweet is making my think maybe not.

Comment

I think you people are so negative you will react to anything from anywhere and its all gossip , you react because you want him to pull out so you can cry duck , but look when the gossip is positive you dont say a fkn word , just sit tight and see what happens .

Comment

Moonvese is the only one that can make this fight happen

fight Pac or GTFOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Moonvese is the only one that can make this fight happen

fight Pac or GTFOOOOOOO
            Floyd is the only one to make it happen , he came out and called him out then did a exclusive interview again calling Manny out , he wants the fight if there is a hold up its because the money is not agreed upon .

Comment

I swear if Mayweather chooses Cotto over Manny i will not be a fan no more no way.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Floyd is the only one to make it happen , he came out and called him out then did a exclusive interview again calling Manny out , he wants the fight if there is a hold up its because the money is not agreed upon .
                Apparently the 60/40 split is agreed upon.

If Mayweather fights Cotto, the whole world needs to boycott it. It needs to tank, and they all deserve it. Mayweather for ducking the only nemesis of his generation and the only real threat to him in his career, Cotto for taking a big pay check just to lose again, rather than fight a genuine contender in an intriguing fight, and Showtime for letting them get away with it.

F*** em, if it happens I won't be watching.

Comment

I think you people are so negative you will react to anything from anywhere and its all gossip , you react because you want him to pull out so you can cry duck , but look when the gossip is positive you dont say a fkn word , just sit tight and see what happens .
                  Just sit tight. And when Floyd doesn't fight you will be the first to admit he is chicken?

If he signs (I think the pressure is too much for him not too), then hope we have a great trilogy or more.

Comment

Moonvese is Floyds boss, not the other way around

Comment

Working...
                    X