Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disagree or agree on giving Floyd credit for a Martinez fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disagree or agree on giving Floyd credit for a Martinez fight?

I'm really laughing at people saying they'd give Floyd credit. It'll be the exact same situation with Mosley, difference is Mosley came off a great win, called out Floyd after the Marquez fight and everyone was all over Floyd saying he was scared of Shane.

Then what happens? The fight gets signed, Floyd dominates now all of a sudden Mosley was old.

lmao, boxing fans.

If Floyd could beat Sergio at 154 and up its a huge win .

Comment

Martinez is a live middleweight.

If Floyd fights him I'd rate him higher than I currently rate Pac.

Martinez is a more proven opponent than Pac's last 3 opponents.

What Floyd is doing now with Cotto is a cherrypick, but I'll give him a lot of credit if he manages to dominate Cotto more than Pac did.

Comment

Yeah, I have no doubt that the "He's old" line will be dropped if he were to get the win.

Either way, I still want to see the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
          Disagree or agree on giving Floyd credit for a Martinez fight?
          Floyd would get credit for sending Sergio's non-biological children to college, since Floyd is providing 100% of the PPV, buzz, fans, and revenue.

Other than that, Floyd gets absolutely no credit. Floyd would beat the hell out Sergio easily. Sergio couldn't win one second of one round vs. Floyd.

Comment

thats exactly what would happen. martinez is no good, hes old, he looked like **** in his last fight and floyd didnt fight him at 160. all of those in no specific order.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
              I'm really laughing at people saying they'd give Floyd credit. It'll be the exact same situation with Mosley, difference is Mosley came off a great win, called out Floyd after the Marquez fight and everyone was all over Floyd saying he was scared of Shane.

Then what happens? The fight gets signed, Floyd dominates now all of a sudden Mosley was old.

lmao, boxing fans.

i like how you're already crying before any of that even happened

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                Martinez is a live middleweight.

If Floyd fights him I'd rate him higher than I currently rate Pac.

Martinez is a more proven opponent than Pac's last 3 opponents.

What Floyd is doing now with Cotto is a cherrypick, but I'll give him a lot of credit if he manages to dominate Cotto more than Pac did.
                What is wrong with you idiots , Pac DUCKED this Cotto , do you understand that ! Cotto was Pacs first choice and he WILL NOT fight him without a CW .

What does that mean , that Cotto without a CW is too dangerous for Pac , that the Cotto Pac beat was weight drained and Pac wont fight him unless he is in that weight drained situation !!!!!

Understand the sport beyond hype .

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  thats exactly what would happen. martinez is no good, hes old, he looked like **** in his last fight and floyd didnt fight him at 160. all of those in no specific order.
                  Yup. People even went so far to discredit Floyd by saying Mosley looked bad in the Mayorga fight lmao. Wasn't even at welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    i like how you're already crying before any of that even happened
                    oh but it has my friend, the name might not be the same, but its happened to floyd time and time again. i mean that much is undeniable.

Comment

Working...
                    X