No announcement yet.

Why is Vitaly fighting Johnson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Vitaly fighting Johnson?

Is that fighter worthy to watch?? What is his ranking position?? Is he a mandatory?

It's a mismatch in my opinion. Johnson has not even fought a contender and they're throwing him in with Vitali. I've also seen him fight live and wasn't impressed. He has a good jab, that's about it. Good luck to him, but I wouldn't bet a cent on him winning.

You never know though.

Comment

I saw him fight live I wasn't really impressed either. Mainly because it was against Bruce Seldon. But I think he has more power than he likes to use in the ring.
      But all being said he has virtually no chance against Vitali. I mean that's obvious to why he pulled out of the fight with Solis, he knows this is gunna be a good payday for him.

Comment

It just seems to me that us Americans are throwing anybody in there just to get a heavyweight back on the map and this one is suicide... Even Vitali even made a comment where he even sees Americans throwing everything at him to get the title back...

Comment

isnt he vitalis mandatory???? a top undefeated american???whoelse do you want vitali to fight??he just beat the best american in arreola...who else is there??

Comment

He needs more experience. Plus I really don't see him doing ANY harm at all on Vitali. His power is ridicolus.

Comment

I like Vitali....

He's fighting Johson because he isn't afraid to put the title on the line against anyone...I guess Johnson was next...

Comment

Originally posted by Black Zombie View Post
                I like Vitali....

He's fighting Johson because he isn't afraid to put the title on the line against anyone...I guess Johnson was next...
                Johnson will get his heart ripped out.

Comment

He is a top 10 HW even if he is not that good.....Vitali and Wlad are systematically eliminating all of their competition.....they just have Haye, Povetkin and Chambers after Vitali obliterates Johnson.

Comment

I agree, Johnson is being rushed. Too bad too because he could turn into a real good fighter with more experiance. It is just that there aren't enough top heavyweights now so Johnson got the call and to any young unexperianced heavyweight the money looks too good.

Comment

Working...
                    X