No announcement yet.

No. 1 team in the NFL takes on Cardinals at Soldier Field

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
    I usually make my predictions post game but with you guys talking **** I usually just stay out of the threads then come back to gloat when it all goes **** up, but with a Vikings bye week I'll be forced to watch the Bears and root against them hard

LOL.

Your team is pretty good but we beat the lineal super bowl champs and you guys lost to them.

That int was not Favre's fault at all.

That was a good game.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        LOL.

Your team is pretty good but we beat the lineal super bowl champs and you guys lost to them.

That was a good game.
        they'll choke for the last 1/3 of the season.

they'll limp to the playoffs (if they make it) and lose their 1st playoff game.

Comment

LOL.

That was a good game.
          That was a freak TD, and it was all On Chester Taylor, silly mistake that cost us the game. 2 Favre's 3 INT's have been tipped passes the guy is having a blinder, helps when teams focus on stopping Peterson and let him pick them apart

Comment

Originally posted by jbeckoning View Post
            they'll choke for the last 1/3 of the season.

they'll limp to the playoffs (if they make it) and lose their 1st playoff game.

Sounds like Indy. Fantasy football stat kings but can't win the big one with a great team.

I do like that hillbilly Allen and the Williams sisters.

But only the Bears have the real Adrian Peterson.

Comment

vikings peterson will mess his knee up somewhere between week 9-12.

Comment

Originally posted by jbeckoning View Post
                vikings peterson will mess his knee up somewhere between week 9-12.

I sure hope so. I'd like him off the field against us so we can concentrate on wrecking Favre exclusively.

Comment

Comment

I sure hope so. I'd like him off the field against us so we can concentrate on wrecking Favre exclusively.
                    i would love for him to get hurt the week of the chicago game.

preferably the one at soldiers field.

our classy fans would know what to do/say when he's being carted off the field.

Comment

The #1 team in the NFL is playing dallas tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X