No announcement yet.

mayweather on WWE Raw next week..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mayweather on WWE Raw next week..

If you have'nt heard.. he's guest hosting Raw next week..
    I for one.. hate WWE.. just as whack as MMA... but kind of intruiging to see Floyd.. Maybe Pacman might show up and they can get it WWE style.. since we will never see them boxing since floyd is too damn stubborn..

So will anyone be watching this ****?

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
    I for one.. hate WWE.. just as whack as MMA... but kind of intruiging to see Floyd.. Maybe Pacman might show up and they can get it WWE style.. since we will never see them boxing since floyd is too damn stubborn..

An effort to collect on any WWE fans for his JMM PPV that he picked up from his Big Show fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
      An effort to collect on any WWE fans for his JMM PPV that he picked up from his Big Show fight.
      or maybe more money... i know they paid him a **** load of money last time right.. i wonder how much he will get this time.. but im sure the WWE got a good deal out of it this time cause floyd needs as much face time as possible to sell some tix.. lol

Comment

i'll watch if i catch it

Comment

if floyd will be there to promote his fight then hes desperate

Comment

Too bad Floyd won't take a bump. Freddie Prinze Jr did and sold that **** really well.

But yea, Its bad enough Vince's PPV sales have plummeted in the last couple years, yet they're gonna buy a Mayweather fight?

I'll watch it though, should be entertaining.

Comment

I am by no means an MMA fan but it's a lot more credible than WWE. WWE is fake. If Floyd is appearing on it, so what? It's just a story, a publicity stunt. It's no different to Floyd making a cameo in a movie, or TV show. It's nothing like Floyd going and fighting in MMA, that would be something.

Comment

good lookin out Floyd, make that paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                  Too bad Floyd won't take a bump. Freddie Prinze Jr did and sold that **** really well.

But yea, Its bad enough Vince's PPV sales have plummeted in the last couple years, yet they're gonna buy a Mayweather fight?

I'll watch it though, should be entertaining.
                  lol.. true.. Im still debating wether to watch it or not.. cause in my opinion Wrestling is boring.. used to be great in the eraly 90's and stuff.. but i may just have to give in and watch this cause i know floyd is gonna give me something.. he's gonna say something so hilarious/stupid that i will have to laugh about it on here.. lol

Comment

lol.. true.. Im still debating wether to watch it or not.. cause in my opinion Wrestling is boring.. used to be great in the eraly 90's and stuff.. but i may just have to give in and watch this cause i know floyd is gonna give me something.. he's gonna say something so hilarious/stupid that i will have to laugh about it on here.. lol
                    Yea I've fallen out of love with Wrestling almost completely. The 80s and 90s were the ****, and even during the Stone Cold, Rock, HHH eras it was great. But now it's just cluttered with guys who in the 80s and 90s would've been jobbers easily.

Should be a decent show, hopefully Floyd's brushed up on his on the spot mic skills because he was horrid last year during that whole Big Show angle.

Comment

Working...
                    X