No announcement yet.

Prince NAZ P4P Hardest puncher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince NAZ P4P Hardest puncher

Beside his lack of boxing skill, NAZ was a great (fighter) but can any tell me was there any1 at his weight that could hit harder than him.

Am sure Ruben Olivares, Sandy Saddler, Alexis Arguello and Terry McGovern, would all have something to say about this topic.......

Comment

Originally posted by JabMan View Post
      Beside his lack of boxing skill, NAZ was a great (fighter) but can any tell me was there any1 at his weight that could hit harder than him.
      Naz had tremendous boxing skills

Comment

Originally posted by JabMan View Post

Prolly not.

Rosario,Arguello,Gomez were different weights but i dont think any of them hit harder than Hamed P4P.

Hamed is up there with Jackson,Tyson imo for one punch power.

Comment

Some good posts here, but as featherweights go I think Naseem Hamed probably had the best power out of all those I've seen.

Comment

yeah naz had good power and speed..so i vote yeah

Comment

im a big NAZ fan but when comes 2 fundamental boxn skill, this he didn't hav brotha. Big difference between great (fighter) and great (boxer) but 2 b truley great u must b able 2 do both i.e B-HOP. put it this way, tak the brain and boxing skill of FLOYD and give it 2 NAZ, now there's 1 one dangerous man.

Comment

I agree that his unorthodox style and unwillingness to change his style is what left him an easily exposed target to a good fighter, like Barrera.

But his punching power was definitely the hardest in the division during his time, and probably ever. That left hook was nasty quick.

Comment

Hamed was a great puncher and he definitely had one punch knockout power.

Last edited by Knockdown; 02-08-2010, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
                    Naz had tremendous boxing skills
                    I'd say Naz had great boxing talent. His boxing skills are rather poor. If he would have really learned how to box as opposed to relying on his freakish talent he could have been so much better.

Comment

Working...
                    X