Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Wins Big, Stays Firm on Golovkin Weight Stance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't know why a lot of comments are about canelo and GGG when should be some talking about the fraud of cotto as MW and the money he robbed while "champ". cotto had to make a deal with canelo so canelo would carry him and not KO him

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      don't know why a lot of comments are about canelo and GGG when should be some talking about the fraud of cotto as MW and the money he robbed while "champ". cotto had to make a deal with canelo so canelo would carry him and not KO him
      Because this is a Comments Thread For: Canelo Wins Big, Stays Firm on Golovkin Weight Stance

Try to keep up.

Comment

• the fans supporting this (cw) are the reason this things get legitimize. fight him or vacate the belt

Comment

• just wait till the PPV numbers come out....I'm guessing it'll be far more than 97k....Nelo gonna dog Little G at the tables

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            the fans supporting this (cw) are the reason this things get legitimize. fight him or vacate the belt
            Could you imagine WBC penalizing Golovkin if he doesn't accept the catchweight? Some of the idiots on here would find some way of justifying that. Canelo will try to wait out GGG and fight him when he's older, but will the WBC strip him? Hell No they won't.
            Last edited by kiaba360; 11-22-2015, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• Dude looked like 170+ in the ring I understand Cotto wanting a cw but Canelo imo doesn't need one.

Comment

• According to GGG tards, Canelo is actually bigger and GGG is a small tiny LW, even willing to go to 154

So its on GGG to call the bluf of the A side and take it

He cant be the first C side to make the demands

Floyd did it, canelo did it, cotto did it etc

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  Dude looked like 170+ in the ring I understand Cotto wanting a cw but Canelo imo doesn't need one.
                  No. he DOES need one. Badly.

Getting GGG weight drained will be his only chance to beat him

GGG claimed for a Floyd match at 154, those words are biting him in the ass right now. Canelo won't budge with the cw

Comment

• Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                    No. he DOES need one. Badly.

Getting GGG weight drained will be his only chance to beat him

GGG claimed for a Floyd match at 154, those words are biting him in the ass right now. Canelo won't budge with the cw
                    Unless you can find me something that says they don't weigh near the same after they rehydrate

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      the fans supporting this (cw) are the reason this things get legitimize. fight him or vacate the belt
                      Honestly why does it matter? Every A side has done this, all of a sudden GGG is asked to come down a few pounds and I am supposed to go on a moral crusade?

He insists he can make 154, well do it. Earn your star. He hasnt done it. This is boxing prizefighting not democracy

Comment

Working...
                      X