This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
    are you seriously arguing against the existence of an american national identity?

i'm quite a bit more familiar with it than you

major metropolitan boxing regions in the US are the most neutral location on the planet.

Comment

• and at the idea that one has to imagine that andre ward has detractors.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Yea...you keep going back to that. He could have fought kessler in denmark or abraham in germany. In reality a truly neutral location would have been another counrty that neither fighter was from. Anyway...as a ward fan you should be more concerned about him reviving his stagnant career than fending off imaginary haters on forums.

and again you won't offer up that location. that's because it wouldn't be more neutral than a major metropolitan region in the eastern US.

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
          Lots of b1tch moves you can hate Ward on. Not to mention bragging about how he will be king in the heavyweight division by year so and so... This is also a guy who ducked lucrative fights in the past, as boring as he is.

Somehow one b1tch move by the Kazakh gets disproportionately highlighted to the max by 12 shallow people.
          Yes.

The same ones hated Pacquiao and love Mayweather. GGG has replaced Pacquiao as the object of their hate, Ward has replaced Floyd as the object of their love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Yes.

The same ones hated Pacquiao and love Mayweather. GGG has replaced Pacquiao as the object of their hate, Ward has replaced Floyd as the object of their love.
            Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Perhaps for the same reason you support Ward?

And for the same reason you hate Klitschko, as the gif in your sig clearly shows?
            You've dodged this question in your other thread and cowardly put me on ignore.

For what reason are you saying I hate Little G and Klit??

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              You've dodged this question in your other thread and cowardly put me on ignore.

For what reason are you saying I hate Little G and Klit??
              Well, for one thing calling them "Little G" and "Klit" plus your sig of Chisora spitting on Wlad shows you do indeed hate them.

For what reason are you saying I hate Ward and Mayweather?

Are you looking for me to post something you can get me banned for? Are you going to run to the site admins and complain about me again, Little Jedi?

Perhaps because you never contribute anything positive to this site, and because most of your posts are attacking other members, you'll eventually end up being perma-banned.
              Last edited by The Hammer; 10-20-2015, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Well, for one thing calling them "Little G" and "Klit" plus your sig of Chisora spitting on Wlad shows you do indeed hate them.

For what reason are you saying I hate Ward and Mayweather?
                Here's how it is. The fans of Little G and Klit are the worst. They ridiculously overrate their idols to the point of stupidity when they don't have one decent HOFer on their resume. You personify this definition to a tee. Ward? I've never liked him for calling himself SOG and was rooting for Froch to beat him. As a fighter? He's a tremendous talent and will be P4P number one once he gets back to doing what he does best.

You still haven't answered my original question. You post this to LarryXXX and I asked you what you meant by the bolded.

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                You must be a Ward fan, that's why you are attacking me in this thread and why you always defend him, isn't it? You are his fan for one reason. There is no other reason anyone would support Ward, he's a feather-fisted privileged prima donna with a smugly arrogant feeling of entitlement, and an ugly and dirty boxing style. He refuses PED testing and won't fight without a home referee who permits him to foul.

Ward's manager is James Prince, the creep who sent his henchmen to intimidate Mayweather - they couldn't find him, so they beat up poor Leonard Ellerbe in a vicious gay-bashing.

https://pound4poundireland.wordpress...-james-prince/
                The question still stands.

Comment

Here's how it is. The fans of Little G and Klit are the worst. They ridiculously overrate their idols to the point of stupidity when they don't have one decent HOFer on their resume. You personify this definition to a tee. Ward? I've never liked him for calling himself SOG and was rooting for Froch to beat him. As a fighter? He's a tremendous talent and will be P4P number one once he gets back to doing what he does best.

You still haven't answered my original question. You post this to LarryXXX and I asked you what you meant by the bolded.

The question still stands.
                  why cant he answer the simple question??

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    why cant he answer the simple question??
                    Stax, he's too busy putting me on ignore and sending immature gifts.

Last edited by Jedi Vader; 10-20-2015, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Stax, he's too busy putting me on ignore and sending immature gifts.
                      lol,its almost like he doesnt know it takes 2 seconds to remove them

one sad,sad little boy

Comment

Working...
                      X