No announcement yet.

Love How this story gets no attention. Im Pro-Gun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    driving to the gun store, buying one and coming back is not a heated moment.
    When I was 17 I took a bus to Vancouver because of a heated argument I had with my parents. When I got there a few days later, I thought to myself "WTF am I doing here?"

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      you're a liability...you might snitch when i hide in pinas...then Tua would have to kill you
      i'll be in philippines with you.

jose, when a cambodian kid shows up at your door with a postal delivery late at night, open it.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
        When I was 17 I took a bus to Vancouver because of a heated argument I had with my parents. When I got there a few days later, I thought to myself "WTF am I doing here?"
        they need a waiting period for buying bus tickets. would have saved you a trip.

Comment

i'll be in philippines with you.

jose, when a cambodian kid shows up at your door with a postal delivery late at night, open it.
          I have the frozen body of a fat Puerto Rican in my basement freezer that looks just like me for situations like this, I'll put him in my corolla and burn the car so make room for three in the Philippines.

Comment

they need a waiting period for buying bus tickets. would have saved you a trip.
            Well, I mean it isn't very hard to imagine a plausible scenerio where something like a waiting period would be beneficial.

Imagine coming home and catching your fiance cheating on you with a friend... you're in a fit of rage. All you are thinking right now is that you want to kill them both for betraying you. You're driving... you're not thinking clearly, your heart is racing when you notice a gun store out the corner of your eye...

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
              Well, I mean it isn't very hard to imagine a plausible scenerio where something like a waiting period would be beneficial.

Imagine coming home and catching your fiance cheating on you with a friend... you're in a fit of rage. All you are thinking right now is that you want to kill them both for betraying you. You're driving... you're not thinking clearly, your heart is racing when you notice a gun store out the corner of your eye...
              possible but unlikely.

most murders though are either planned ahead of time or something spontaneous, i.e. fight breaks out and you happen to have a gun on you or in the car.

someone going to a gunstore because he's mad at the moment just rarely would happen.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                It got national coverage.

It was even discussed here at great length.

I think I might've broken the news in the original Gun thread.

Comment

How bout a situation in which neither the coward nor the off duty had a gun...

Fukin pro gun humans, if you love guns so much, stick em up your arse, and pull the trigger.
                  Last edited by Zarco; 01-08-2013, 10:48 PM.

Comment

In every single civilization in human history, shortly before becoming tyrannical the government seized the arms of the people. It is completely true in every dictatorship. You are a google click or library trip away from being enlightened. Dont be swept away in the government control mania the news and government is selling you on. Be intelligent, strong willed, individuals.

Comment

Working...
                    X