No announcement yet.

when did golovkin become a monster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when did golovkin become a monster?

i know that he had like 300 amateur fight but it seems like he wasnt this good at the begining of his pro career in the last 3-4-5-6 years something happened and now hes broly mode

When he has sliced thru a bunch of respectable fighters like they were club fighters with 4-6 records

Comment

I see him being much better than the weak 160 opposition. I highly doubt he'd have the same success 8lbs north. Forget about size, these guys at 168 aren't even big, they all rehydrate to around the same weight GGG does on fight night. The very worst disadvantage GGG would have is probably like 8lbs, at worst. 3lbs vs Ward, about 5-6lb difference with Froch.

It's not about size, it's about cowardice.

Comment

Abel Sanchez claims to have made him a more attacking fighter but to be honest the KOs and TKOs are all over his record.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I see him being much better than the weak 160 opposition. I highly doubt he'd have the same success 8lbs north. Forget about size, these guys at 168 aren't even big, they all rehydrate to around the same weight GGG does on fight night. The very worst disadvantage GGG would have is probably like 8lbs, at worst. 3lbs vs Ward, about 5-6lb difference with Froch.

I don't agree these SMWs are cowards, simply the risk is too high for the reward. We know Froch is not a coward despite statements like this: " we'll swerve him if we can...punches like a mule.. dangerous fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            I don't agree these SMWs are cowards, simply the risk is too high for the reward. We know Froch is not a coward despite statements like this: " we'll swerve him if we can...punches like a mule.. dangerous fight.
            risk too high for the reward?
            then what is a coward?
            and btw, im sure froch was only kidding in that interview.

Comment

Oh the irony kev.

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
                risk too high for the reward?
                then what is a coward?
                and btw, im sure froch was only kidding in that interview.
                Hard to call Froch a coward with his track record. Guess he sees GGG as that much of a beast.

Doubt he was kidding. Here's him clarifying his earlier comments:

"It was tongue in cheek back then. I was being a bit cheeky and you can take those comments with a pinch of salt. What I will say though is this guy can ****ing punch: he's dangerous and if he can be avoided we'll avoid him. "

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  Please, Froch was talking tongue in cheek. You really believe Froch is afraid of GGG? Look at their resume.

Froch: Pascal, Taylor, Dirrell, Abraham, Johnson, Kessler 2x, Ward, Bute, Groves 2x.

Look at this ****:

GGG: Ouma, Proksa, Rosado, Macklin, Stevens, Geale, Rubio, Murray.

^Wtf?

Froch's resume indicates that if Triple Coward actually campaigned at 168, he'd have been on his resume. There's not one fighter at 168, at no point from 2008-present, that Froch had to fight and he ducked him. Not one fighter, so stop it. The only SMW that Froch never fought was Joe Calzaghe, who him not the other way around.

Comment

Please, Froch was talking tongue in cheek. You really believe Froch is afraid of GGG? Look at their resume.

Froch: Pascal, Taylor, Dirrell, Abraham, Johnson, Kessler 2x, Ward, Bute, Groves 2x.

Look at this ****:

GGG: Ouma, Proksa, Rosado, Macklin, Stevens, Geale, Rubio, Murray.

^Wtf?

Froch's resume indicates that if Triple Coward actually campaigned at 168, he'd have been on his resume. There's not one fighter at 168, at no point from 2008-present, that Froch had to fight and he ducked him. Not one fighter, so stop it. The only SMW that Froch never fought was Joe Calzaghe, who him not the other way around.
                    Read his clarification you stupid worm, one post up. Team GGG offered to go fight him in the UK, no response

Comment

Working...
                    X