No announcement yet.

Garry russel Jr's speed is overrated, that's shoe shine speed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
    Did you just say Canelo is faster than GRJ??

By the way, that "shoe shine speed" was able to bust up and hurt Loma quite a few times.
    Bust up and hurt? What fight were you watching? Absolutely nobody in the boxing world will agree with that statement. That's delusional shyt right there.

Comment

Russell Jr. is a Haymon creation. Prepare for a lot more hype-frauds if his "company" ever gets off the ground.

Lomachenko is the real deal, the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Russell Jr. is a Haymon creation. Prepare for a lot more hype-frauds if his "company" ever gets off the ground.

GRJ is a good fighter he was just in the ring with someone who made him look very bad.

Comment

By the way, that "shoe shine speed" was able to bust up and hurt Loma quite a few times.
          canelo does have very fast hands and loma was never hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

i agree.

danny garcia, broner, gary russell jr, quillin etc. are all protected hype jobs.

lomachenko is the real deal and fights anyone that's why he chose top rank because they offer the best fights for him at 126 whereas haymon provides the best protection.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
              Bust up and hurt? What fight were you watching? Absolutely nobody in the boxing world will agree with that statement. That's delusional shyt right there.
              it's completely laughable. i don't remember russell even landing a solid punch. zero. let a lone hurting loma.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                i agree.

danny garcia, broner, gary russell jr, quillin etc. are all protected hype jobs.

lomachenko is the real deal and fights anyone that's why he chose top rank because they offer the best fights for him at 126 whereas haymon provides the best protection.
                Garcia isn't a protected hype job. He fought and beat Khan and Matthysse. Do you even know what you're talking about?

Comment

quillin n russel, i could see u saying they are overhype-jobs but garcia ran the gauntlet at 140.. hes a true champ, well... now a paper champ after herrera but u know what i mean. just now hes starting to get the haymon treatment

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                    Garcia isn't a protected hype job. He fought and beat Khan and Matthysse. Do you even know what you're talking about?
                    salka, herrera. maybe not before but he is protected now.

i know very much what i say. do you?

Comment

You dont know ****

Comment

Working...
                      X