• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the Haters at?!

He won pretty handily, good win.

Definitely a title shot in his future.

Comment

Pettis Diaz would be stylistically perfect. Since ufc keeps rematching every titlefight at lightweight.

Comment

Edgar didn't deserve a rematch. He got a gift rematch because he had to rematch Maynard.

Nate-Pettis would be nice. I think the TKD background will be the story of that match up. Unless Nate can overwhelm with the volume punches.

Comment

That was a pretty impressive win. I like how Nate senses when his opponent is done and like a shark that smells blood, he goes for the finish.

Comment

Nate has gone from being an overhyped kid to taking his game to the next level. Congrats to him.

Comment

Nate has always been the truth.. Kid was born to be a champion!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                Nate has always been the truth.. Kid was born to be a champion!!!
                Actually i think he's a great example of what you can achieve with determination and extremely hard work. If you compare it to "gifted" athletes like Jon Jones etc he wasn't given any favors by the genetic lottery.

Comment

his improvements are insane

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    Actually i think he's a great example of what you can achieve with determination and extremely hard work. If you compare it to "gifted" athletes like Jon Jones etc he wasn't given any favors by the genetic lottery.
                    You are so right he is not like Jon Jones.. Nate is tall, has long reach, great skills and taller than everyone in his divisions.. They are so different huh??

Comment

Working...
                    X