3-New Zealand
    4-Italy

Quagliarella crying like a *****, made me laugh

Comment

Quagliarella's goal was sick

Comment

Originally posted by Ireland32 View Post
        Quagliarella's goal was sick
        Best goal of the tournament, They're out though HAHAHA!!!

Comment

Another big team bites the dust. What ever next..

Comment

Italy's players were all just too old. No worries, Holland will humiliate the racist Slovakia.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              Italy's players were all just too old. No worries, Holland will humiliate the racist Slovakia.
              You are making me cheer against the Netherlands because you are such a faggot.

By the way, the nation is not called Holland. If you're really from there then you'd know this, unless you are ******ed, which you are. I guess that explains that then.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

By the way, the nation is not called Holland. If you're really from there then you'd know this, unless you are ******ed, which you are. I guess that explains that then.
                I actually wanted the Netherlands to do well in this tournament until I read 1 post from this total ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

He is a hamilton accie

Comment

Quagmire scored a great goal, but he also tried to get the keeper sent off.. He said he got punched in the face after Italy scored the 2nd goal.

Bitches, glad they're out.. they thought the group would be easy work..

Comment

Working...
                    X