Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which sport is tougher, cricket or baseball?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
    Neither is a sport. Both are games.

I don't know which one's tougher because I don't engage in ****sexual activity.
    What the hell are you talking about? Neither sport is gay.

Well, that is if you exclude the after game activities in the showers involving the bat.

Comment

• As for me i like baseball more just because i grew up playing it.

But which one is tougher i couldnt answer cause i have never played cricket before, anyone who hasnt played both sports can say which one is tougher either.

Comment

• The Little Master.

Greatest batsmen i've ever seen play the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Šemise View Post
          You must be American.

Where sport is defined as a show which goes on for 3 hours. However, only 40 minutes of actual physical activity happens. The rest is filled up with adverts and constant breaks, just in case the players get out of breath.
          I guess you have never watched basketball or soccer (which millions of Americans play)

seriously though, never got cricket, there's a lot of Pakistani's, Indians and Caribbean people that play it where I live, I just find it slow and boring.

I prefer baseball because at least there is more action and more physicality in baseball than cricket. I'm sure it's a great game if you were brought up in it just a little too boring and slow for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
            I guess you have never watched basketball or soccer (which millions of Americans play)

seriously though, never got cricket, there's a lot of Pakistani's, Indians and Caribbean people that play it where I live, I just find it slow and boring.

I prefer baseball because at least there is more action and more physicality in baseball than cricket. I'm sure it's a great game if you were brought up in it just a little too boring and slow for me.
            20/20 cricket is not boring. it's shaort and all out banging

But I don't like cricket at all, but I respect that it's a very hard sport because the ball hurts and is damn hard to see

My cousin played for a local team and bowled a ball at me (legal). I'll never play it without protection again

Comment

• Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post

Are you really asking an Englishman if he's never watched Football?

Comment

• Originally posted by Šemise View Post
                Are you really asking an Englishman if he's never watched Football?

That was kind of my point because you made it seem as though Americans don't like soccer (football).

Do you know, soccer is the most popular sport in the U.S with kids under 12 yrs old.

It's just that when they get to the High school level they play basketball, baseball or American football.

Cricket is just reallllyyyyyyyy boring to watch.

Comment

Working...
                X