Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero would maul and mangle Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Ease Style Makes Fights, And Guerrero Will Come To Kill Bradley From The Jump.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
      This is probably my top possible in the future dream fight (see sig)

I mean what I love about these 2 is that they can fight from every angle...

I honestly can't imagine a better match-up today... I mean, there's certainly room for better action fights, and better boxing matches... But these 2 match up so evenly, you could see Bradley boxing in the one round with Guerrero pressing forward, then switching in the next round...

And hell, since neither has significant punching power, and both have amazing chins, you could see a war breakout... They are both up for any scenario

Hope this happens once Bradley's contract ends

Golden Boy and Top Rank already tried to make this fight long ago, but Bradley decided to decline. More risk versus reward at the time, and his trainer confirmed it on YouTube.

It was around the time Bradley was in limbo looking for an opponent after the Pacquaio *win*. And Guerrero was desperate to prove himself to land a Mayweather fight.

Boxing Scene reported about the negotiations long ago, but not many paid it attention at the time.

http://www.boxingscene.com/schaefer-...ays-140--57489

Comment

this fight is 50-50.....

Comment

And here's another one courtesy Boxing Scene.

http://www.boxingscene.com/team-guer...er-diaz--57624

Just about everyone views Bradley-Guerrero as a good fight. DeCubas doesn't understand Diaz's negative position on the match.

"This Joel Diaz looks like a bigger joke with every article. I guess he doesn't realize the guy who just beat his fighter came up from 108-pounds. So he wants to fight an unknown Russian [Ruslan Provodnikov] that's a 140-pounder or a guy Bradley beat 11
          out of 12 rounds [Lamont Peterson] - I guess those guys are on the Mayweather and Pacquiao level. If he wants to fight junior welterweights then go back down," DeCubas told BoxingScene.com.

"It sounds to me like he's scared and looking for a way out of the fight and not to mention Team Bradley wants a rematch clause. He says Bradley can beat Robert on his worst day, but they are demanding a rematch clause. We don't want no rematch clause because we know Robert will win and apparently so do they."

Comment

Working...
          X