Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire Vs Guillermo Rigondeaux: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nishioka - The guy may as well of turned up in a rocking chair or of simply quit in the first ten seconds for how much he appeared to want to win. But lemme guess Donaires mystical power and mystical hairline scared him half too death.

We get it, get off Donaires d1ck ffs.

Sooner he gets sparked out and these jackass Donaire fans leave the sport the better.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Nishioka - The guy may as well of turned up in a rocking chair or of simply quit in the first ten seconds for how much he appeared to want to win. But lemme guess Donaires mystical power and mystical hairline scared him half too death.

We get it, get off Donaires d1ck ffs.

Sooner he gets sparked out and these jackass Donaire fans leave the sport the better.
      u mad? I'm talking boxing!! u talking d1cks!! I'm trying to get some evidence on who's going to win this fight! I'm straightening thngs up b4 u put money on rigo's chin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
        u mad? I'm talking boxing!! u talking d1cks!! I'm trying to get some evidence on who's going to win this fight! I'm straightening thngs up b4 u put money on rigo's chin!
        Have to admit, this made me

You're a funny guy Oracle, even when you don't mean to be. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Have to admit, this made me

You're a funny guy Oracle, even when you don't mean to be. lol
          see ..I respect u coz we talk boxing! Unlike some other guys here, when they nothing to say, they talk gay lingo!!

Comment

Yeah, I don't like the sound of that. It's very philosophical of you not to judge Rigo based on that one incident. Was it a hard shot, or just well placed? After all, it was only sparring, and obviously against a relatively green fighter. I've seen footage of Guille sparring and it appears that he often just works on his movement with lesser fighters.

Thanks for sharing the story!
            Yea no problem, my fighter has it on tape on his phone. I will try and see if he will send it to me and you can hear Rigo say that. It was a body shot, left hand to the body and my boy went down and didn't get up.

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            He sparred with a amateur and he had the nerve to say that? What a POS.
            Pro's spar amateurs all the time, its nothing new in boxing gyms. He wasn't very nice, I have to admit I was a little pissed and almost said something to him but I wasn't in my gym and didn't want to seem overly protective of my kid.

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Go easy, bro. Cuauhtémoc was there, and even he's reserving judgment.
            I think it's because he expects to get rounds in when he spars and he didn't and was irritated.

Comment

Go easy, bro. Cuauhtémoc was there, and even he's reserving judgment.
              It happens all the time, even at the low level.

A good fighter wants good sparring, if they're not getting it they have to prove a point by proving he is above the other fighter usually by hurting them. It has happened to me before and it will always happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                The sad thing is your trying to talk boxing? Your only arguments have been height, reach, and chin.

Donaire- Height: 166cm/ 5'5" and a half
                Reach- 173cm/ 68"inch

Rigondeaux- Height: 164cm/ 5'4" and a half
                Reach: 168cm/ 66"inch

That pointed out, Donaire has a slight advantage but not enough to dictate the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Yea no problem, my fighter has it on tape on his phone. I will try and see if he will send it to me and you can hear Rigo say that. It was a body shot, left hand to the body and my boy went down and didn't get up.
                  I'd like to see it.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  I think it's because he expects to get rounds in when he spars and he didn't and was irritated.
                  I kind of figured that. It's the sort of thing you understand, but it was still wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                    It happens all the time, even at the low level.

A good fighter wants good sparring, if they're not getting it they have to prove a point by proving he is above the other fighter usually by hurting them. It has happened to me before and it will always happen.
                    Yeah, it's just kind of messed up. Maybe it's because, in my mind, I'm picturing this young kid, maybe still a teenager, getting berated after taking a session-ending body shot. It's a man's sport, but it's not the sort of thing you like to hear about a fighter you back.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                      The sad thing is your trying to talk boxing? Your only arguments have been height, reach, and chin.

Donaire- Height: 166cm/ 5'5" and a half
                      Reach- 173cm/ 68"inch

Rigondeaux- Height: 164cm/ 5'4" and a half
                      Reach: 168cm/ 66"inch

That pointed out, Donaire has a slight advantage but not enough to dictate the fight.
                      read more! I point a lot of stuff already! I point resume, weaknesses, advantages, even the punch that would ko rigo!

Comment

Working...
                      X