Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vasyl Lomachenko Vs Nicholas Walters, Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I'm with him. I'll take the seasoned pro with darker skin and a tedious jab and lets not forget about the power.
    Fixed that for you to better reflect what you mean to say

Comment

I don't know man, he did lose to Salido because Salido put a lot of aggression on him. Tough fight to decide on. I think its even.

Comment

Originally posted by AVDB View Post
        Fixed that for you to better reflect what you mean to say
        bullseye, you got it!

Comment

Not sure yet, I need to see more from Lomachenko

Right now I lean towards Walters because in 2 Big Step Up Fights for him he was IMPRESSIVE.

Lomachenko was Solid against Salido and looked really good against Russell Jr. The Difference though is Walters Size and Power and that JAB. Loma against Russell Jr and Salido was kinda fighting more in spurts, he would one round come out with a vicious body attack then next round he is off of his backfoot...can't do that against Walters with that Power he has. With that reach Walters can pressure from a distance but even when he gives up his reach he is also a very good inside fighter and we now know how deadly that uppercut when he gets inside

Comment

Walters via KO in the 6th round.

Comment

i dont think loma is ready just yet for walters, 2-3 more fights required

Comment

This could be a huge fight if it's built properly.

Comment

Donaire is too fragile and not hungry enough to deal with walters....

Walters is too sloppy and loma should beat him in a decision

Comment

Originally posted by CTC JOHNNY View Post
                    I like both fighters I would like to see if Walter can move forward with a top notch athletically gifted boxer !! But the kid knowledge of tactical punches is amazing
                    he just did, he ko a former pxp world champion with huge power, what other proof do you need?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Walters beats him. Power and reach is too much for him. Not like feather fisted midget Russell jr

...this^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X