paulie vs zab press conference. .. paulie goes on a rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jajaja paulie calling the boxing media fan boys that was great

Comment

I disagree about running when you think you have the match won. That's cowardice

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Paulie thinks he's going to cry his way to a second broner fight, and it might just work.

But god damn, zab vs paulie will be the worst fight ever, with some of the best hype in a long time.
        Won't be much hype. Paulie and Zab have known each other for almost 15 years. A lot of mutual respect.

Comment

Fúck yeah Paulie.

Comment

He's absolutely right doe. None of these reporters have the balls to call out Arum and Schaefer due to fear of being blacklisted.

Comment

Originally posted by .Mexico. View Post
              blah blah blah, media bad, I good.
              Maybe you should listen to the bla bla there is lot of truth in it .

Comment

I'm a long time fan of Paulie, but at this point he should just shut up and fight. He lost the Broner fight by a wide margin, though he definitely had his moments. It's funny that when Cano kicked his ass and was robbed, Paulie played it off like he won, and was salty whenever someone suggested otherwise. The only "truth" he cares about is the one that benefits him. With that said, I'm rooting for him in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I disagree about running when you think you have the match won. That's cowardice
                  I think you have more coward tendency's than your so called runner , you think and talk like a big tough meathead , yet you would probably quit on your stool at the first sign of a major touch up , Im mean you quit in a forumn debate LOL

Pauli called most of the boxing media fanboys , lol he is dead right .

Comment

Paulie always complaining. Broner clearly won focus on zab

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      Paulie thinks he's going to cry his way to a second broner fight, and it might just work.

But god damn, zab vs paulie will be the worst fight ever, with some of the best hype in a long time.
                      I highly doubt it, you think either of them wants to look bad in front of their own borough?? This is gonna be a good scrap

Comment

Working...
                      X