• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you do a split?

i cant

finally a different thread then the rest, but no i cant

Comment

I used to be able to. Then I tore my groin. Now I don't try. True story too, I was 12 when I tore it and needless to say I was NOT happy. Took 2 years to fully recover -_-

Comment

I could when i was sixteen. I can't any longer. Maybe i could still become that flexible again if i tried hard.

Comment

yes when i was younger.....

Comment

Originally posted by fordhamboxing View Post
            I used to be able to. Then I tore my groin. Now I don't try. True story too, I was 12 when I tore it and needless to say I was NOT happy. Took 2 years to fully recover -_-
            that must of been some intense pain there

Comment

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
              that must of been some intense pain there
              Worst pain ever. The only worse pain I've had was the intestinal pain I got post-op from getting my appendix out a few months ago.

What happened was I threw my backpack down over my shoulder in class and just felt a rip in my groin. I didnt go home from school, took the stairs and everything the whole day. About a year later I partially re-tore it on a swing and miss in a baseball game. After that I took a year off from sports to let it heal. It was awful, wouldn't wish it on anybody

Comment

does this count as a split i was in the middle of the street with my skateboard and i had one foot on it then this car was coming and the moment i turned to look at the car my skateboard moved forward with my other foot on the street planted and i just remeber my legs spreading and i couldnt control it and felt my ballsack hit the street and it hurted like crazy and i couldnt walk so i had to drag my ass to the sidewalk true story

Comment

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
                  does this count as a split i was in the middle of the street with my skateboard and i had one foot on it then this car was coming and the moment i turned to look at the car my skateboard moved forward with my other foot on the street planted and i just remeber my legs spreading and i couldnt control it and felt my ballsack hit the street and it hurted like crazy and i couldnt walk so i had to drag my ass to the sidewalk true story
                  it was something like this guys

Comment

No grown @ss man should be trying to the splits (unless your a karate expert or something along those lines).

Real talk....that's extremely **** and goes on the list of things men shouldn't do.

Comment

Working...
                    X