No announcement yet.

Spooky Lincoln - Kennedy Coincidences

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spooky Lincoln - Kennedy Coincidences

I'm not one for politics or conspiracies but I was reading through a book I got for Christmas and fount this interesting.

Lincoln was elected President in 1860 (having been elected into congress in 1846), Kennedy was elected President in 1960 (having been elected into congress in 1946).

Both Presidents were directly concerned in civil rights for black people.

Lincoln had a secretary called Kennedy; Kennedy had a secretary called Lincoln.

Both Presidents were shot in the head (from behind) and both Presidents were with their wives when they was assassinated.

Both wives had lost children while living at the White House.

Both assassinations took place on a Friday and both Presidents were warned that they might get assassinated but both refused to change their schedules.

Lincoln was shot in a theater by a man who hid in a warehouse; Kennedy was shot from a warehouse by a man who hid in a theater.

Kennedy was riding in a Lincoln when he was shot.

Lincoln's assassin (John Wilkes Booth) was a Southerner in his twenties; Kennedy's assassin (Lee Harvey Oswald) was a Southerner in his twenties (both assassins were known by their three names).

Booth and Oswald were both shot before they could be tried.

Lincoln was succeeded by his vice-president, Andrew Johnson, who was born in 1808; Kennedy was succeeded by his vice-president, Lyndon Johnson, who was born in 1908.

Lincoln and Kennedy each have seven letters in their names; John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald each had 15 letters in their names; Andrew Johnson and Lyndon Johnson each had 13 letters in their names.

A month before Lincoln was assassinated, he was in Monroe, Maryland; a year before Kennedy was assassinated, he was in Marilyn Monroe.

Also something I got from the book is that, A donkey will sink in quicksand but a mule won't.

And Wayne Rooney is apparently a descendant of Bob Fitzsimmons.
    Last edited by NChristo; 12-28-2010, 01:13 PM. Reason: Grammar

A donkey sinks but a mule won't... how strange

Comment

Interesting/Amusing stuff.

I was going to give you some Green K, but I can't. Apparently I already did, but I don't even know who the hell you are

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
        A donkey sinks but a mule won't... how strange
        Yeah, apparently the Donkey would panic and struggle which would cause it to sink where as the Mule would stay calm and only go down a bit.

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
        Interesting/Amusing stuff.

I was going to give you some Green K, but I can't. Apparently I already did, but I don't even know who the hell you are
        Thanks, I think.

Comment

kennedy was shot by a man who hid in a liibrary/book depository not a theatre,,,

Comment

U can find strange coincidences in everyday life if u look hard enough. What seem to be incredible improbabilities happen more often then most people think.

Comment

Originally posted by acdc View Post
              kennedy was shot by a man who hid in a liibrary/book depository not a theatre,,,
              Kennedy was shot from a warehouse by a man who hid in a theater.
              Book depository = Warehouse, which is where he shot from.
              He was found hiding in the Texas Theater after he fired which is where he was arrested.
              Last edited by NChristo; 12-28-2010, 03:24 PM.

Comment

kennedy was shot from the front

Comment

yeah i got sent the lincon/kennedy thing in an email a while back along with the 20 dollar bill 9/11 link.

the rooney fitzsimmons link is pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                    I'm not one for politics or conspiracies but I was reading through a book I got for Christmas and fount this interesting.

Lincoln was elected President in 1860 (having been elected into congress in 1846), Kennedy was elected President in 1960 (having been elected into congress in 1946).

Both Presidents were directly concerned in civil rights for black people.

Lincoln had a secretary called Kennedy; Kennedy had a secretary called Lincoln.

Both Presidents were shot in the head (from behind) and both Presidents were with their wives when they was assassinated.

Both wives had lost children while living at the White House.

Both assassinations took place on a Friday and both Presidents were warned that they might get assassinated but both refused to change their schedules.

Lincoln was shot in a theater by a man who hid in a warehouse; Kennedy was shot from a warehouse by a man who hid in a theater.

Kennedy was riding in a Lincoln when he was shot.

Lincoln's assassin (John Wilkes Booth) was a Southerner in his twenties; Kennedy's assassin (Lee Harvey Oswald) was a Southerner in his twenties (both assassins were known by their three names).

Booth and Oswald were both shot before they could be tried.

Lincoln was succeeded by his vice-president, Andrew Johnson, who was born in 1808; Kennedy was succeeded by his vice-president, Lyndon Johnson, who was born in 1908.

Lincoln and Kennedy each have seven letters in their names; John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald each had 15 letters in their names; Andrew Johnson and Lyndon Johnson each had 13 letters in their names.

A month before Lincoln was assassinated, he was in Monroe, Maryland; a year before Kennedy was assassinated, he was in Marilyn Monroe.

Also something I got from the book is that, A donkey will sink in quicksand but a mule won't.

And Wayne Rooney is apparently a descendant of Bob Fitzsimmons.
                    Haha. Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                    X