No announcement yet.

Anybody own a 3D TV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Anybody own a 3D TV?

I'm purchasing a TV for the living room this weekend and my eye is already set on
    a Sony 60" Class LED 1080p 120Hz HDTV*

but for around $500 more I could get the same (Sony) with 3D
    I've never been to big on anything with 3D but I was wondering if anyone owns one and besides the 3D what other advantages do they have

any suggestions???
    Last edited by -jose-; 02-21-2013, 03:00 PM.

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    I'm purchasing a TV for the living room this weekend and my eye is already set on a
    Sony 60" Class LED 1080p 120Hz HDTV*

but for around $500 more I could get the same (Sony) with 3D
    I've never been to big on anything with 3D but I was wondering if anyone owns one and besides the 3D what other advantages do they have

any suggestions???
    I have a 60in 3D Samsung LED, but I never use the 3D function. I will tell you this though, make sure if you're going to upgrade to the 3D model, review the **** out of it to make sure it's worth it. Not all models do 3D equally, and also know that you're going to need a source (like 3D channels/blurays) as well as a soundsystem that supports 3D (unless you're content with the cheap speakers in the TV itself).

Comment

Also, why are you no longer proud to be gay? Don't let the straight man keep you down.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Boss Monies View Post
        I have a 60in 3D Samsung LED, but I never use the 3D function. I will tell you this though, make sure if you're going to upgrade to the 3D model, review the **** out of it to make sure it's worth it. Not all models do 3D equally, and also know that you're going to need a source (like 3D channels/blurays) as well as a soundsystem that supports 3D (unless you're content with the cheap speakers in the TV itself).
        so basically the 3D is not really a big thing unless you're watching a movie or so, its not something you use when you're watching regular TV

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Boss Monies View Post
          Also, why are you no longer proud to be gay? Don't let the straight man keep you down.
          i'm back to pu55y sooooon!!!

lmao nah I finally got to change it and broke led*s heart that little freak lol!

Comment

so basically the 3D is not really a big thing unless you're watching a movie or so, its not something you use when you're watching regular TV
            I have the function turned off so it doesn't hit me with notifications anymore, but I believe there's options for HBO and maybe a couple other premiums. I've just never been a fan of the 3D effect, the feel of the glasses, or the fact that my 7.1 don't support it properly.

Comment

i'm back to pu55y sooooon!!!

lmao nah I finally got to change it and broke led*s heart that little freak lol!
              Everyone knows the best pu55y is ass pu55y. That shit don't stink, son!

Comment

I've got 2... Both Sony, 46" and 60"... 240hz LED.

Never hooked up the 3d package though, honestly not interested. I got them because they have better processors in them than non 3d.

Comment

When i was a kid i used to always want the latest technology, but when you get it, it ain't all that.

My advice, save your money till 3D has become more standardised.

Comment

I have a 3D TV. but had to pay an extra £200 over the normal Smart 42" TV.

Rarely use the 3D or SMART TV features. If I could go back, I'd just buy a bare bones FULL HD TV, they are ridiculously cheap without all the bells and whistles.

Comment

Working...
                    X